LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have em yet, i will have my #'s 2mmrw if im not mistaken, but im just curious if anyone else has put it on the dyno b4 and after the pacesetters?

·
Registered
995 Posts
The results shouldn't be any different than any of the other brand longtube headers! I've seen one dyno so far but it wasn't on a stock GTO.

·
Murphy the RMGTO Mod Dog
3,500 Posts
Hopefully putting my Pacesetters on this weekend. I dynoed my car last week and will dyno in two weeks probably. My car is completely stock atm.

·
Eco Friendly
3,762 Posts
Like others are saying, unless they have a restrict or design flaw, they should flow around the same as any of the other 1 3/4 LT headers for the GTOs.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats what im hoping lol, im not stock either, and i dont really NEED to see numbers because i will have mine soon, still curious though.

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
i read another post...around 30ish rwhp...remember search button is your friend...search "pacesetter" and you'll find your answer

·
Registered
995 Posts
The problem is on that 30ish, can't remember exactly now either, the guy had cam/cai and then put headers on, kinda backwards if you want to know the true gains. I've always gone by 10-20rwhp with a tune! I only picked up 11rwhp, but it was cooler weather when I originally dyno before and warmer when I dyno'd with probably by about 30*+, so that may have been a factor but oh well.

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
That would be me, I gained 31, and he gained 33 as of tonight. Crazy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts