LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Warranty Killer
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...is WAY too quiet. Tone is awesome, but it sure seems quite (at least in the cabin, which is my only reference.)

·
Old Goat
261 Posts
Sound clip???

·
The Situation
3,358 Posts
I second the clip, this is the exact setup that I want to hear. But its good to know that it is too quiet in the cabin because thats the way I would want it!

·
Addicted to the go fast pedal
1,000 Posts
Looks like pacesetter is on the rise.. Watch out Kooks and SLP.....

·
Warranty Killer
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will try to get a clip this weekend. My better half has the Video Camera and should be back in town Sunday.

After driving it a bit, my brother was a ways behind me last night and said it was pretty loud from behind the car. If this is the case, this might have been just what I was looking for...

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
dizz81 said:
Looks like pacesetter is on the rise.. Watch out Kooks and SLP.....

I love my Pacesetters. I went ahead and ordered a set of coated and had them installed. My buddy is loving my old set.

·
Car Freak
5 Posts
Has anyone compared the gains to be had between the header options available(on a dyno of course) ?

From what I can see the cat-back exhausts are useful only for an improvement in sound on an otherwise mostly stock car, but there is alot to be said for improving sound quality :).

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Wait til the pacesetter start leaking. Kooks, and SLP will stay where they are.

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
be quit kurt :slap: you will be helping me install pacesetters sometime next year............... :fawkdance

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
I will install anything. the customer buys the parts. :stickpoke

·
Registered
658 Posts
gdev_ said:
I will try to get a clip this weekend. My better half has the Video Camera and should be back in town Sunday.

After driving it a bit, my brother was a ways behind me last night and said it was pretty loud from behind the car. If this is the case, this might have been just what I was looking for...
SOUND CLIP
SOUND CLIP
SOUND CLIP
SOUND CLIP

1 - 12 of 12 Posts