LS1GTO Forums banner

Padre Vs Sarge Smack talk and Info.

12K views 204 replies 51 participants last post by  Dbluegoat 
#1 ·
We know it will be June 30th. But with all the smack talking, I figured that a thread dedicated to it was appropriate. The charity is www.mustardseed.com but I am not sure how the whole charity thing will go. Maybe both Sarge and Padre can help me out. I do know that Sarge is bringing this along though:

Let the Smack talkin begin! :gr_devil: :angel:

See less See more
#3 ·
That big hat wearing mud drifter can blow all the nitrous he can haul....won't help him none though......I have hired Japanese Baseball players to catch all of Padres parts as they re-enter the earths atmosphere.
11's will not get it done in St. Louis.........
After I whoop his lil smokey ball swinging butt...everybody that put money up for charity in Oprahs name gonna get all the free BBQ and beer they can hold. On the Sarge.

#6 ·
And another thing....he is always blowing hot air about all his timeslips...whoopee frickin dooh...I know a fella got a mountain of lottery tickets.....he is a loser also.....
11's wont get er done. :drink:
The Inquisitor is going down....
And no I aint mud drifting so he can have a chance at winning anything.....

#7 ·
Tails said:
$50 donated from me and the misses in the name of the wiener!

:drink::drink:
Tails! You are supporting that Wiener sarge?

#9 ·
Sarge has said that he will armwrestle for the title, if the weather is bad. Padre has Wolfdogs as his designated armwrestler (Since Sarge is not going to be the driver of Harpo, his GTO in the drag race). Apparently, Sarge was once an armwrestling champ in '77, but he lost the title in 78. I found an old AP photo:

#10 ·
Warren said:
Sarge has said that he will armwrestle for the title, if the weather is bad. Padre has Wolfdogs as his designated armwrestler (Since Sarge is not going to be the driver of Harpo, his GTO in the drag race). Apparently, Sarge was once an armwrestling champ in '77, but he lost the title in 78. I found an old AP photo:
Is he the one on the right with the tattoo? oh nevermind I just read the caption. (after putting my glasses on)

:drink::drink:

#14 · (Edited)
free beer, as much as i can carry, shit i might even be down there for work. I can't miss this lol. Though someone better rent a liquor store, i can carry more than my weight in beer.

NM won't be down there at that time. doh. well consider yourself lucky lol.

#15 ·
I'll be there I guess i'll have to donate some money! I'm so excited to meet everybody!

#16 ·
we are gonna have one hell of a time in st louie......

in case none of you papal spray humpers didn't notice Sarge is shooting for 10's!!

I will be at the finish line with a case of shiner for the Sarge.

#17 ·
I'll bring the coor's!

#20 ·
jasonblair said:
Did Jim Rome join this board and I didn't know it?
That would be Epic!

Jim Rome........... (Pause.........)

On this Very Board.. (pause... )

Romey.. here on LS1GTO.. Dot Com..

(Pause....)

Truly and Outstanding Development!

(Pause....) (russel paper)

He even talks like GTPprix..

EPIC!

#21 ·
My money is on Padre....

Oprah is too much of a dramaqueen and doesnt stand a chance against the nitrous swilling holy roller!

#26 ·
What mods are on oprah anyways.....

aside from a fat ass?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.