LS1GTO Forums banner
201 - 205 of 205 Posts
Padre you need to get your own sunday morning tv show. Just lay it all on the line like the other TV "ministries"
" St. Louis missions trip in jeapordy....need cash NOW"

You get this set up correctly and you will be having the GTO shipped to locations of choice, while I fly you there in your "ministries" corporate jet!!!! :angel:

Considering the years of knowledge with the LS1s, my vote (if $$$ allows) would be to go for a 427 CID C5-R based engine. You get LS7 cubes, ease of maintainence (LS7, have to add oil to the sump directly), And not too much swapping of parts. Hey, for '05 owners, most companies are starting 427 versions of LS2s. Easier than buying parts to catch an LS7.

LS7 block, as is being used in the new z06, is cast in Mexico. Back in the 90's GM Mexico was shipping new SBC blocks with different size main bearings and pistons. I hope quality control has improved since then. But then, where are our LS1 and LS2 blocks coming from?

HRJ said:
I feel really funny stating all of this stuff.....is this what you were looking for?
That's what I've been thinking for awhile. Why does someone with "so much
money" always have to inform us in some way of how rich he is, or how many
cars he's had or has, or how much he has done for people. Modesty is certainly not one of his strongpoints. I think it really turns a lot of people
off, which I'm sure he could care less.

this is a dead issue now.....lets leave it that way please

201 - 205 of 205 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.