LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took my car to get a bath this morning and as I'm washing the front I notice the the paint is peeling off my front bumper in a few different spots. Anyone else have this happen to them. Thankfully I'm still under warranty so I will have to take it in and prob. get the bumper repainted. Just wondering if this was a common problem on the 04's????

·
I LOVE YOU PAP
864 Posts
Yep i got the exact same problem. I was gonna take it to a local pontiac dealership to get fixed but they said i need to take it back to where i bought it from and its like 50mins away, so i havent made that trip yet but you bet i will before i hit 36K

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
gtogtogto said:
Yep i got the exact same problem. I was gonna take it to a local pontiac dealership to get fixed but they said i need to take it back to where i bought it from and its like 50mins away, so i havent made that trip yet but you bet i will before i hit 36K
Is your warrantee not from pontiac (just checking). As long as its a pontiac dealership, you shouldn't have to go anywhere else.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i WILL let you know what happens when I get mine into the dealer.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I just took in my 06 with the peeling paint. They said its a common problem. So maybe its just common in all gtos.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts