LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
You talk about vengeance...
6,779 Posts
Hmm... Have you tried booking online?

All the info is on the front page of www.goatrun2013.com

If you book online you use a special online offer code, which is different from the group name. If you need to do it over the phone, maybe call and give then the special online offer code.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Booked my room! Friday night to Monday

·
Lovesthegoat
507 Posts
question i called to book and they said it was full isnt it supposed to be guranteed availability untill the 13th?

·
Lovesthegoat
507 Posts
NVM! just got it done online the people on the phone dont know what they are talking about lol

·
Lovesthegoat
507 Posts
Lol imagine that. Even when you give them the code they still act like a deer in headlights lol
i know man i was bummed for a sec then i read some one did it online np and decided to try it lol

·
Mr.CGM / Team G.P Performace
4,807 Posts
glad your making Al

·
Lovesthegoat
507 Posts
glad your making Al
me too man now that my gf broke up with me for spending time with you guys LOL i can do what ever i want, that last day we had the mod day i got home to find out my gf was pissed wouldnt talked to me and broke up with me the next day as my friend luis would say :smurf: it!

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
booked! getting there late thursday night. its my gf's first time there so we wanna do some stuff but everyone shows up friday night and what not. So we'll be there from thursday night to sunday! can't wait!

hope that raffle has some good things again this year....

·
Carbon Feaver
3,602 Posts
Hotel booked.

I even said screw it and upgraded to the "Petite Suite" for only $30 bucks more.

·
The Domino Effect
1,027 Posts
Bump.
Last day for this folks.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts