LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jesus do I look that stupid :rolleyes: (No one needs to answer that)

I was on my way home from pickin up my grandson on I 94 east bound just west of Milwaukee when this dick head in a Metallic Silver Pantera pulls up on my left then on my right then left again revin the engine baiting me.
This goes on for about 2 miles then he gets in front of me and taps his brakes a few times than speeds off at around 100mph as far as I can figure.

I am 41 not 14 and would not give him the satisfaction.

On that stretch of interstate the Waukesha county sheriff and Wis State Troopers congregate here like Sharks at a chum fest.

I mean WTF was this clown thinking. :banghead:
Even If I diden't have the grandson in the car I would not have raced him.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Nice to have a sweet looking car like that trying to race you thinking the car is worthy though - isn't it?
Dan

·
IXLR8
476 Posts
DANSLS1 said:
Nice to have a sweet looking car like that trying to race you thinking the car is worthy though - isn't it?
Dan

Give you that... I would have tried...I know nothing about them though. Never seen one. Seems like something you would see during the woodward dream cruise or something. I manage to make it to Michigan for that every year.

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Holeshot, I admire your restraint, made easier of course by the presence of the little one. The "getting in front of you and tapping his brakes" is uncalled for. That's the kind of thing that incites road rage. Congrats on keeping your cool.

·
got rice?
480 Posts
I would of let him have it. Win or lose.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts