LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Fellas, new member & just purchased a Black 05.

Some parts I need...figured I'd check here before I hit the net.
spare & jack set up
front license plate bracket
center dash trim piece upper section
engine covers
fuel door gasket
trunk plastic trim piece in black.....don't know the actual name but surrounds the license plate

shipping would be to Shamong, NJ 08088

Thanks Very Much!

·
Registered
2005 Pontiac GTO
1,510 Posts
Check the FB GTO groups and FB Marketplace, as well as eBay, for these items. I've seen some of them posted for sale.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just joined, claims to have everything you need...proceed with caution.
I posted a wanted ad a couple weeks back and every couple days I receive an email saying something like "hey you can contact joe blow and [email protected], they have some of wheels for sale". Each time its been a brand new member.

·
Worthless reject member
49,793 Posts
I've gotten a ton of PM's like that. I don't usually bother reporting them since they'll just create another user account with another email.

·
Registered
76 Posts
hailed from 08021, and weighed a C-17 or two that resides at Joint Base Maguire, in another era
Does anyone Really need a front lic plate mount? surprised no one else mentioned that

Good luck & Happy Motoring MrRat

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hawks motor sports in Early SC has many many parts. Days Parts Yard has a tremendous amount of used parts. Hope this helps you out.
I parted out an o4, black car, will be back at the shop next week, if you have a wish/want list, let me know, maybe still have it….

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hailed from 08021, and weighed a C-17 or two that resides at Joint Base Maguire, in another era
Does anyone Really need a front lic plate mount? surprised no one else mentioned that

Good luck & Happy Motoring MrRat
The guy I bought from didn't have one & passed NJ inspection but I believe by law it is required. Plus it would cover a gouge in the bumper cover....🧐

·
Registered
76 Posts
I actually got harassed by a biker airport cop at LAX for not having front plate on the wife's convertible. If you've ever been to LAX, with all the sketchy maneuvers going on there, that would be like being caught stealing a bank pen while ignoring the bank being robbed :cautious:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts