LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
^^^^^^^^
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cannot believe this , way to wreck a new car with tacky "bling wheels" , glue-on scoops and , judge decals that are badly placed and color combo :slap:

·
^^^^^^^^
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if the scoops where molded into the hood... they wouldn't look too bad, and the stripes ehh so-so ,

but just everything the way its done looks :slap:

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
Ude-Lose said:
if the scoops where molded into the hood... they wouldn't look too bad, and the stripes ehh so-so ,

but just everything the way its done looks :slap:

yeah, i agree. with better scoops and a better color choice it would look way better. gotta get rid of the judge stickers too

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
that might make the old timers happy with fake scoops and all. "true to the heritage". i like it the way it comes.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts

·
2,432 Posts
Is that car in Georgia? My father-in-law was telling my wife he saw a GTO with double lines down the hood at a dealer. I told her there is no way one came from the factory like that and I doubt a dealer would wreak it like that. Maybe I was wrong a dealer would do that.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
:drink: JESUS WHAY WERE THEY THINKING :slap:

·
Urban Redneck
117 Posts
Holeshot said:
:drink: JESUS WHAY WERE THEY THINKING :slap:
GTOs have no options. Dealers hate that. No way to pointlessly raise the price. So they gotta add some options.

Some asshat dealer here in OC insisted on fitting out his GTOs with "$3000 wheels." Told him to piss up a rope.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Pathetic is the right word. Some kind soul needs to buy it cheap and rip all that junk off. There is a Great One underneath.

·
Registered
264 Posts
i hope those fake scoops blow off the first time the engine is let loose... and what the heck is up with that judge decal.... wow, one its ugly color combo, at least do the 71 red black and yellow to get some colors that match... and it has no purpose on that car.... it isn't a judge model

·
J.A.F. User
61 Posts
Ude-Lose said:
i cannot believe this , way to wreck a new car with tacky "bling wheels" , glue-on scoops and , judge decals that are badly placed and color combo :slap:
Uh, maybe the guys who pushed the Aztek design got jobs there. I agree with "Redneck". It's got to ba an asshat dealer.

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
Hey but thats the look all these losers expected and want, I would be embarrassed to have non functional hood scoops, and if you have hood scoops you better be packing something exotic, cause I say back 'em up.

The dealer I bought from wanted to sell me chrome 18" wheels for $4000 "no thanks buddy." The only good looking wheels i've seen on a commodore in a long time is any HSV wheel and specially the 19" HSV GTS wheels. Thoes look bad ass.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Judge sticker looks terrible!!!!!!!

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
I know of a dealer who added pinstripes which ruined the nice flowing lines completely, added some wheels that look like they were stolen from some ghetto ricer, then added a LoJack feature in the car then marked up the price by almost 7K!

They should have put on a sticker that said "Judge Dredd"......because that car looks dreadful to me. In their eyes, the car appreciated by 10 K. In mine, it actually depreciated by 10 grand. I will buy it from them happily for 20 K. Then I will spend 2 minutes yanking the decal off, 5 minutes yanking the hood scoops off, then 10 hours painting it a nice coat of Black like the way they did it in Oz before the car was shipped to the unimaginative but greedy dealer, whoever he is.

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
redneck said:
GTOs have no options. Dealers hate that. No way to pointlessly raise the price. So they gotta add some options.

Some asshat dealer here in OC insisted on fitting out his GTOs with "$3000 wheels." Told him to piss up a rope.
The demo GTO (test driver) at the dealer I bought from had some $3500 "retro" style chrome wheels. The center caps weren't drilled in the right direction and spun off while driving... LMAO :slap:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts