LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally received some relief from the leaking strut ordeal. Frank hooked me up with the pedders (thanks Frank!). Thanks again to all of those folks who have helped me out through this.

The car handles so good. An excellent first mod for anyone.

Attachments

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
rdgerken said:
I have finally received some relief from the leaking strut ordeal. Frank hooked me up with the pedders (thanks Frank!). Thanks again to all of those folks who have helped me out through this.

Ryan The Car LOOKS GREAT...Thanks for the Nice Words....Frank...WELCOME TO The PEDDERS NATION.....:)

·
Army Acquisition Corp Officer
499 Posts
rdgerken said:

Your car's stance looks really good! I'm right behind you. I can't wait.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Congrats to the upgrade!

And welcome to the Pedders nation

mike
dms

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:)

Thanks for the compliments - I really do like the stance of the car.

Haven't had any issues with speed bumps (but honestly, haven't gone over any yet), but yes, you do have to be a little more conscious when pulling into drives, and careful not to pull up too far into a curb.

I actually had a problem when pulling into my garage. I live on sort of a hill, and I was catching the exhaust (in the middle of the car) on the concrete - slightly scraping it. So I park on the other side of the garage now where the hill isn't quite as steep. Does anyone know where I can pick up some thick rubber mats to put on the floor so I don't bottom out? I wouldn't be worried though, the hill I live on is rediculous, and the bottoming out is no surprise with a low riding car like this.

Ryan

·
Registered
276 Posts
rdgerken said:
Thanks for the compliments - I really do like the stance of the car.

Haven't had any issues with speed bumps (but honestly, haven't gone over any yet), but yes, you do have to be a little more conscious when pulling into drives, and careful not to pull up too far into a curb.

I actually had a problem when pulling into my garage. I live on sort of a hill, and I was catching the exhaust (in the middle of the car) on the concrete - slightly scraping it. So I park on the other side of the garage now where the hill isn't quite as steep. Does anyone know where I can pick up some thick rubber mats to put on the floor so I don't bottom out? I wouldn't be worried though, the hill I live on is rediculous, and the bottoming out is no surprise with a low riding car like this.

Ryan
Ryan,

A week ago I got to take Shadowfax up to Austin, drove on some real KOOL twisties. The first chance you get do it your gonna love it.........:gears:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts