LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a dealer who will ship Pedders suspension parts to Hawaii for a decent price?
UPS will probably be the cheapest? ZIP 96786

2005 GTO rear suspension parts:

Part #2589
+3mm Raise Rear Drag Coils (5/16" Raise) - Set of 2
Part #9195
GSR Big Bore Shocks - Set of 2
Part #EP1145
Rear Sub Frame Bushings

Thanks
Drew

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Does anyone know a dealer who will ship Pedders suspension parts to Hawaii for a decent price?
UPS will probably be the cheapest? ZIP 96786

2005 GTO rear suspension parts:

Part #2589
+3mm Raise Rear Drag Coils (5/16" Raise) - Set of 2
Part #9195
GSR Big Bore Shocks - Set of 2
Part #EP1145
Rear Sub Frame Bushings

Thanks
Drew
As the title shows, Pete and possibly myself, will be in Honolulu at still to be determined new dealer for a Pedders Day that is tentitively scheduled for August 29th. We already have 3 Policeman's LXs to do. We will be having our first Pedders Luau. We have to find someone to put a hula skirt on our Pedders bull. LOL

But seriously, we will be in Hawaii. There are lots of LXs, G8s, and GTOs there. This is a great time to meet us, and have us do our famous 28pt inspection FREE!. Find out just how good our bad your ride is now. But most importantly, just how good you can make it.

So just a heads up to all gear heads out there in Hawaii. More to come. We have now 3 shops interested. All of them are referrals.

More to come. Grass skirts will of coarse be optional!

Aloha
mike
dms

·
Registered
48 Posts
Who is the best installer in Orange County though? I want to do my GTO, very soon, maybe Track II, with drop, and any deals going on, on packages? And about how much does an install go for? Just curious how much I'm looking at.

Thanks.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Who is the best installer in Orange County though? I want to do my GTO, very soon, maybe Track II, with drop, and any deals going on, on packages? And about how much does an install go for? Just curious how much I'm looking at.

Thanks.
Without a doubt, you need to talk to Mike Haddad

thans
mike
dms

1 - 4 of 4 Posts