LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4653 Posts

·
\/IED'S FTMFL\/
498 Posts
I'm in fwb but come out there quit a bit. I want to meet up with some guys around here and chit chat and look at other colors. I seen a woman driving an 04 silver. There is a 05/06 red one around here as well. I wish I would see some other brazens around,...ah maybe not.:wiggle:

Blake

·
Registered
595 Posts
FWB here...there is a blue 05 with ccw's and and 2 06 red ones here aswell.

·
Registered
595 Posts
not me..

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I'm in Niceville. Phantom Black, M6, 18's, HPE GTO Package.

By the way, I just picked up my 2 factory 17's from Panhandle Powdercoating in P-Cola, today, they turned out freakin awesome. I highly recommend using them for your powdercoating needs. They love custom work, not just a crank it out crappy kind of shop. Ask for Wayne, they are very professional.

There's an 04 M6 D1SC, 6.0 iron block, also in Niceville, but it's being rebuilt now to be stronger. It won't be long before it's done though.

When Emerald Coast Dragway opens back up, we'll have to meet up there for a test and tune day, or night. I know I'm game.

·
\/IED'S FTMFL\/
498 Posts
sounds like a plan. I'm going to the gto track day down in Bradenton. I can't wait for our strip to open here.

By the way, I just picked up my 2 factory 17's from Panhandle Powdercoating in P-Cola, today, they turned out freakin awesome. I highly recommend using them for your powdercoating needs. They love custom work, not just a crank it out crappy kind of shop. Ask for Wayne, they are very professional.

There's an 04 M6 D1SC, 6.0 iron block, also in Niceville, but it's being rebuilt now to be stronger. It won't be long before it's done though.

When Emerald Coast Dragway opens back up, we'll have to meet up there for a test and tune day, or night. I know I'm game.

·
No More GTO
3,477 Posts
I'm in Destin two or three times a year. I'll be there next month.

I've seen a handful of GTO's on my trips over there.

So keep an eye out for a 2004 IBM with ROH wheels!

·
The Mechanic
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Got any pictures of the 17's after the work?

Sounds good.

·
Registered
595 Posts
sunday jan 28 is the first test and tune...if weather is good I will be there. How bout the rest of you??

·
Tazz
55 Posts

How about some pics of your wheels

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pensacolian in Texas..

I grew up there and still come back frequently. My 04 Cosmos M6 is no match for my buddy Dave's 84 'Stang. He's out in Chamuckla, watch out for the white GT with T-Tops and odd custom hood. He's got a fiberglass cowl induction style hood, with a late model black forward facing scoop on it. Sounds wierd, looks GOOD! ;) Used to LOVE running the I-10 bridge (old one) at night..top end in my 84 Shelby. GOOD TIMES!

1 - 20 of 4653 Posts