Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Losers on LS1TECH.com

Gotta love these guys on LS1TECH.com

Personaly after seeing them in person, they look even worse. The car seems to take a sigh when you look at it like it's saying "Damn I look stupid"! I hate them, sure they have an LS1, and the Judge will have an LS6 but realy who cares? Why would you want a fast car to look like a Grand Am? The reason the Firebird sold was because it always looked bad ass, otherwise, most Bird owners would get the less agressively styled Camaro.

There is no real reason to buy this car other then power plant, and interior. Lets face it, do you realy think this car looks better then a TA? Definatly not, long live the Bird, and for those of you that sell your TA or Formula for a Gee Tee Ohh, you lost all respect, and have eternaly disrespected the Firebird! I, a Camaro SS owner have spoken. My next car is definatly an M6 TA WS6, sure as hell not some V8 powered Grand Am! Or perhapes, the C6.

----->Kevin<-----
Induction--Free Ram Air Mod :: K&N Filter :: Free Stealth Intake Mod :: Descreen MAF :: IAT Timing Tricker :: High Flow Bellows
Exhaust--SLP Loud Mouth absolutly wicked!!
GTO= LONG LIVE THE BIRD
http://www.cardomain.com/id/01sscamaro
Report Post | IP: Logged

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Dude, you aren't gonna win them over! They are bullheaded. As far as your friend Kevin goes, he's got an SS with an A4, minimal bolt-on mods, and only 3.23 gears. Challenge him to put his SS where his keyboard is. Have a little timeslip battle. When you provide him with a quicker slip tell him to blow it out his a$$. His arguments are then null and void! The Compu-link timing system at the track doesn't determine the winner based on style. Just who gets there first. :D

There are a couple of local F-Body owners in our club who have expressed their "negative" opinions of the car as well. I told them to show up at the track with their "superior" F-Body and show me how my Gee-Tee-Ohhh isn't worthy. None of them have stepped up to the plate to answer the challenge!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I went troll hunting today and found a huge troll named camaro SS. Slayed him with his own words (page 4). Still waiting for his counter.

Anyway its guys like him that make forums interesting.

·
Registered
6 Posts
"Losers on LS1TECH.com"?

People are entitled to their opinions. I personally like the GTO. If anything, I'd classify you as a forum troll with your BS and having to go around the net world to try and force-feed others your line of thinking. The majority of members on LS1TECH like the GTO, so statements like yours are uncalled for. Grow up a little.

Tony

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Hey Tony... people aren’t exactly lining up at your board praising the day the GTO's will be on the road. Every thread about the GTO has negative posts.

Yes its gone a little overboard, but all I think everyone wants is some LS1 power recognition... not everyone has to LOVE the GTO, but at least recognize it.

Please don't take this thread as a slam on LS1tech, as its not meant to be.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I deleted that BS thread that went downhill. You also have to realize that these cars are not driving around right now, so many people have not seen them in person, or taken a test-drive. Until then, its always going to be the more vocal (negative) people that like to offer their opinions. Most true auto enthusiasts prefer to touch and drive a performance car before stating their opinion of it.

Quite a few of our members already have their GTO on order, and you can count on us beating the crap out of them to see how they break. I'm betting on the rearend first ;)

But, I'd prefer not to see any LS1GTO vs LS1TECH crap on either site, so I'll do my part if you do yours.

Tony

·
Registered
6 Posts
Excuse me? I think I snapped about 100 photos of the GTO at the Houston Auto Show last year and posted them for everyone to see. In fact, that link is still at the top of my GTO forum. I was also the 3rd one to reply in that thread that you decided to show your ass in with the others. I'm not here to protect the members of my site for participating in that bs, but you didn't exactly keep it mature either. For that, the thread is gone. I will politely ask you not to stir up crap on LS1TECH, its uncalled for. When these cars DO hit the streets, believe me we will have plenty to talk about. Don't forget that we have several enthusiastic sponsors that share "insider" information with us on their upcoming projects with the GTO. Things I haven't seen posted anywhere yet.

If it has an LS1 type engine in it, we will have it covered. Count on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.