LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys it seems that this summer has been pretty damn dead for lack of a better term for us Peoria goats. What is up? Anyway, I was thinking that if any of you guys would like to get together for some beer/football at my place in Morton, I have the full direct tv sunday ticket. The only caveat is that if the dolphins are playing, we watch that game first and then the rest is whatever. I will supply the beer and pop and you are free to bring whatever you want. Probably will order some pizza's.

I have this weekend off and hopefully my car will be with the rest of the herd on the chicago goat cruise. Anyone interested?

·
OG 05 Owner and FPFQAF
2,610 Posts
I've been in peoria for the last 2 weeks for business... i go home this friday before driving halfway back for the cruise.. I'd come watch some games and drink some beers, but I leave in a couple days and i'm workin extra hours so I don't hafta work friday, for the drive home before getting my car detailed for the cruise....
Hope to see you at the cruise though..

·
Chillin'
337 Posts
I'm a Dolphins fan in STL, can I drive over to see the phins play?

BTW, Culpepper is good isn't he?

·
Nothing to see here...
474 Posts
Sounded like fun.... I was out of town for both the cruise and the games. Next time though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts