LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lowering Solutions
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from a company here in Australia (King Springs Pty Ltd) who have developed an extensive range of coil spring products to cater for just about all types of suspension preferences for the GTO's. We have developed tapered wire progressive rate coils for both front & rear with various rates from comfort through to performance applications.
We are heavily involved in the motorsport scene here in Australia, working closely with many of the leading V8 Supercar teams.
The Australian equivalent of the GTO is the Holden GTS, & CV8 Monaro and King Springs has both distributed and installed coil springs in a great number of these vehicles, offering varying heights and spring rates.

We have also introduced a lowered 1” Part No. KHFL-47HHD which is a new ‘double end tapered’ design specially manufactured for top end performance. This design has a spring rate of 350lb” at the first inch, increasing to 500lb” at the second inch from vehicle ride height.
The above coils are complimented by two new Part No’s KHRL-45HHD & KHRL-46HHD in the rear giving similar top end performance with the height options giving a level (46HHD) or slightly raised rear look(45HHD). These coils are a tapered wire design with a spring rate of 600/1000lb”

Please don’t hesitate to drop me a line for any further assistance or questions

[email protected]
www.kingsprings.com.au

·
2004 Torrid Red GTO
1,119 Posts
can you post pics of cars that have these springs installed along side a stock car? You might actually get some interest if we could SEE the product in action.

·
Lowering Solutions
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RedThunder said:
can you post pics of cars that have these springs installed along side a stock car? You might actually get some interest if we could SEE the product in action.
Thanks a gain for your interest. Here's a few pics of the finished product in some of our Australian vehicles. The 4 door & 2 door listings are the same.

Our coils can be ordered via SLP Performance Parts who will be taking delivery of a shipment in the near future.

·
Yellow Goat
410 Posts
I would like a set of rear springs that doesn't alter ride height but does make the back end firmer. I would like the back to end to not squat as much.

·
Lowering Solutions
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same Height - Heavier Rate - Less Squat

1COOLPC said:
I would like a set of rear springs that doesn't alter ride height but does make the back end firmer. I would like the back to end to not squat as much.
We have an ideal coil spring available in our product range. Part No. KHRL-125HD would fit the bill perfectly as it would keep the vehicle at its current height whilst offering an increase in spring rate to 440-520lb" in a variable single end tapered design. These coils are made for a different (heavier) model vehcle here in Australia but are the same configuration as the coils made for the GTO's.
These are a very popular choice here for a great number of our Holden SS model sedans wanting to achieve the exact result for which you are inquiring about.
For any further info or tech questions feel free to drop me a line at:
[email protected]
www.kingsprings.com.au

·
Yellow Goat
410 Posts
BJG said:
We have an ideal coil spring available in our product range. Part No. KHRL-125HD would fit the bill perfectly as it would keep the vehicle at its current height whilst offering an increase in spring rate to 440-520lb" in a variable single end tapered design. These coils are made for a different (heavier) model vehcle here in Australia but are the same configuration as the coils made for the GTO's.
These are a very popular choice here for a great number of our Holden SS model sedans wanting to achieve the exact result for which you are inquiring about.
[email protected]
www.kingsprings.com.au
How much would a pair of these rear springs, including shipping to the USA, cost me? Please let me know if price is in AUD or USD. Thanks.

·
I...I...I got Nothin
961 Posts
Hey yeah, I would like to know also.

·
Seriously?
1,569 Posts
BJG said:
[email protected]
www.kingsprings.com.au
Do you think that these springs will help eliminate wheel hop on the GTO?

Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts