LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First results from our new induction just came in!

Peak Power
Before: 298.6/326.9
After: 313.3/333.1
Gain: 14.7/6.2

Power @ 4700RPM
Before: 281.1/312.8
After: 296.7/330.1
Gain: 15.6/17.3
:thumbs:
More info coming soon!!!
(graphs later tonight)

·
GTOAA 04-06 Tech Advisor
1,545 Posts
Holeshot said:
:cool:
Can't bitch about those kind of numbers.
Tom,
What ever happened with this? Is this avail yet? I can't seem to find anything on this on here. What about pricing?

Thanks for your help this morning with the Skip Shift.

Jerry

·
3,327 Posts
Please, PLEASE forgive my ignorance on this topic, but if I were to do this to my GTO, wouldnt it void any type of Warranty I have?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is alot of debate as to what EXACTLY voids the factory warranty, legally.

THe nice thing about our induction is that it installs/uninstalls in 20 minutes, so if you have to make a trip to the dealer, you can put your stock airbox back on.

Tom

·
3,327 Posts
Ls1 Speed said:
There is alot of debate as to what EXACTLY voids the factory warranty, legally.

THe nice thing about our induction is that it installs/uninstalls in 20 minutes, so if you have to make a trip to the dealer, you can put your stock airbox back on.

Tom
So, an idiot like myself, preorders your product, puts it on himself, then has a problem with the engine. I take it off, drive it (or have it towed) to the dealer, and the warranty is good? I figure I am going to have to sell half of my very used liver ( :drink: ) to buy the car anyway. I do want it to be the fastest around, which I dont think will be a problem, but this interests me...

Warren

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Warren said:
I do want it to be the fastest around, which I dont think will be a problemWarren
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Warren, GOOD LUCK!

To be the fastest street machine around here you would have to run in the low - mid tens!

·
3,327 Posts
READYtoROCK said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Warren, GOOD LUCK!

To be the fastest street machine around here you would have to run in the low - mid tens!
Oh no, you mistake where I am from. Town of 1800 people. Kansas. I mean the fastest in my town. Im not stupid, even if some :drink: :drink: :drink: comes into play every once in a while. :D

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Warren said:
Oh no, you mistake where I am from. Town of 1800 people. Kansas. I mean the fastest in my town. Im not stupid, even if some :drink: :drink: :drink: comes into play every once in a while. :D
COOL!!!

And nooooooooooo....................I am not going to make any wisecracks about you coming from a small town, as tempting as it might be because...................................you probably
have a LOT less traffic around the rush hour and for THAT, I envy you.

Btw Warren...................does your town even HAVE a rush hour? :wall:

·
3,327 Posts
Rush hour? There is only one stoplight in the town :) Traffic does get a little backed up when Billy Bob is taking the tractor from field to field though.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Warren said:
Traffic does get a little backed up when Billy Bob is taking the tractor from field to field though.
Is there a hemi in it? :D

·
Try Me
85 Posts
Warren said:
Please, PLEASE forgive my ignorance on this topic, but if I were to do this to my GTO, wouldnt it void any type of Warranty I have?
Why is everyone so worried about the damn warranty being voided with an Induction system?

Directly from SEMA
"With regard to aftermarket parts, the spirit of the law is that warranty coverage cannot be denied simply because such parts are present on the vehicle, or have been used (see Attachment A). The warranty coverage can be denied only if the aftermarket part caused the malfunction or damage for which warranty coverage is sought."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts