LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Sold
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard on the news that Peter Brock was killed in an accident......
Single vehicle crash at the Targa West.............

·
Sensible Contributor
1,439 Posts
RIP Brockie...

PB has been my idol since I can remember. Met him a few times (he wouldn't know me from a bar of soap, but it meant a lot to me). Great bloke, great car driver. Brockie and Steve Irwin in one week.

·
Livin' life
32,031 Posts
I can't believe it....I just can't believe it.......
Peter Brock was Holden through and through. He made more fans happy than any other racing driver. I have lots of fond memories of his victories over the years and I won't forget any of them. R.I.P. Brocky

·
Registered
94 Posts
There was an article in last month's Unique Cars issue about the HDT Magnum and utes he did back in the eighties.
I can't really believe it...who's next, Dick Johnson???
This has been a crazy week:(

·
Banned
44 Posts
brocky dead

australian motor racing legend peter brock died this afternoon in a targa rally in perth western australia.1945-2006 9 bathurst wins 9 sandown wins another australian icon gone this week ,unbelievable.

·
Get to the choppah!
516 Posts
Repost FTW!

I will toast a drink in thier honor tonight, RIP man.

·
Banned
44 Posts
the channel 9 news said that tree has killed 8 people over the years!I first saw brocky race at phillip island in that blue A30 179, and said to my mate who's that bloke in that A30 austin he's whipped the arse off a falcon gt. a great loose to all aussies.i'm a bit emotional tonite

·
GTO, Ur Really Lookin' Fine
577 Posts
holy shit, I never knew the "death in 3s" went by country, too. first Steve Irwin, now "Brocky", who's next? :S

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.