LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
981 Posts
Well, you know I'm going. This is my sixth year in a row. :drink:

David, you should show up at least for race day. This is an amazing event, the weather will be high 70's, great line up, and the Autosport cars will race on Friday!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
hell its close to my house i would like to but i doubt i will make it....

·
Who me, no not me...
10,320 Posts
JHamilton said:
Well, you know I'm going. This is my sixth year in a row. :drink:

David, you should show up at least for race day. This is an amazing event, the weather will be high 70's, great line up, and the Autosport cars will race on Friday!
I really did want to but have already committed to that weekend elsewhere :(

·
N652GD
2,308 Posts
I ought to go being as it's only 5 miles away from my house, but something will probably make that impossible.

·
N652GD
2,308 Posts
:banghead: And that something is Ashley's birthday :banghead:

There is just no way in hell that she'll want to go up there on her birthday.

·
MattLT1
45 Posts
I'll be down there, my second year and I'm addicted to it. Be cool to see some other GTO's there. I'll have a PBM Metallic with Beyerns parked by my blue tent.

·
I'm gonna get you!
2,812 Posts
I've gotta work that morning

·
Registered
319 Posts
I really want to go, Its just getting the time off from work. This schedule is starting to really take its toll on me...

·
Registered Abuser
981 Posts
RSR679 said:
I really want to go, Its just getting the time off from work. This schedule is starting to really take its toll on me...
We'd love to have you. Let me know your plans as soon as possible. To anyone else going, make sure you stop by turn 4 to see us. Look for the flags.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok, just got my 3 cases of beer. Handle of Jack, 32 hot dogs, sleeping bag, Power converter for charging laptop and camera, evdo card for wireless internet. I think I am set. Just need to go to Best buy and get a bigger memory stick and pick up the ice in the morning and im out of here for 3 days!

dont think im forgetting anything

1 - 14 of 14 Posts