LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Too bad they're a little misinformed about the exhaust. :D

And that first picture is as close to production if not a production vehicle. The exhaust clearly comes out the driver's side. You can see both tips and the cutout in the bumper.

·
Now I gotta Goat!!!!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just read through the responses on any of the posts in regard to the new GTO and you will find huge piles of ignorance. I am sure Tails will confirm. They are a bunch of the old school naysayers who think because they own a GTO they own the heritage and are the sole interpreters of what Pontiac should be. In fact I thiunk they are just afraid that the new car will make them less special any more.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Yes ignorance is bliss.....I guess. I am still mulling over the rumor that there were only 460 preorders.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
BuckeyeGoats.com
1,943 Posts
First of all, who is misinformed? There is a post about the rumor on this board a few lines down! Second, don't lump me in with the haters!!! I am one of the classic owners that are accepting the new GTO, there are a few of us you just have to weed through all of the crap to find us over there.

Forgive me, I for some reason didn't realize there was an LS1.com and a LS1GTO.com! Add Newage, the Aussie LS1.com site and this is becoming a full time job keeping up with all of the info!

Anyways, I'll be around now that I found yet another source!

·
Now I gotta Goat!!!!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
humbler said:
First of all, who is misinformed? There is a post about the rumor on this board a few lines down! Second, don't lump me in with the haters!!! I am one of the classic owners that are accepting the new GTO, there are a few of us you just have to weed through all of the crap to find us over there.

Forgive me, I for some reason didn't realize there was an LS1.com and a LS1GTO.com! Add Newage, the Aussie LS1.com site and this is becoming a full time job keeping up with all of the info!

Anyways, I'll be around now that I found yet another source!
Let it be known that I do know there are rreasonable classic GTO owners! Humbler, you are hereby not lumped with the haters!

I mean, I only wish I had... oh yeah, that's my name.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Hi humbler,
Welcome aboard. I didn't know that you didn't know or I would have said something!!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Don't worry Humbler, we know if you're good or bad. :D

·
Slayed by Gagtoe
618,141 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
15 Participants
Farmer Fran
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing