LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who can photoshop these wheels onto a IBM '04....maybe with the '05 hood and the autocross grilles but not the whole autocross front bumper cover. (I think CSiJason or someone else may already have a pic close to this)

Thanks.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Best I could do, sorry no '05 hood. This car was red originally so that's why it looks sort of funny (didn't try too hard to get the blue right).

Edited: Little smaller wheels, better blue (I think)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot....maybe make the front wheel smaller???
It doesnt look too much different from stock from a distance but the finish and depth of dish will make it look a llittle different.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Ok I edited my original post with the new car, tweaked the blue a tiny bit, messed with the wheels.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to both of you. I'm not sure if they change the appearance that much but I'm sure it would look better in person. I have until next spring to decide.
And LOL at those holes in the hood. :p

·
Registered
298 Posts
That's a good looking wheel. I like the lip and I like wheels that resemble the stock to some degree. I just want 18" with 8" - 8 1/2" up front and 9" - 9 1/2" in the rear so I can put on wider tires and get better off the line traction. What wheels are those and where did you find them?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
IndepGTO said:
That's a good looking wheel. I like the lip and I like wheels that resemble the stock to some degree. I just want 18" with 8" - 8 1/2" up front and 9" - 9 1/2" in the rear so I can put on wider tires and get better off the line traction. What wheels are those and where did you find them?
http://www.bozeforged.com

They are pretty pricey but are custom made as far as bolt patterns, offsets, width and finish.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
phobos512 said:
That's a much better source photo. Looks good, but I think these wheels demand BIG :)
Yeah they could be a little larger on that photo.

Heres another wheel form that site....not sure if its as nice though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts