LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your PhotoCHOP GTO pics here.

This is the coolest one I have created so far. My personal favorite. A bigger picture can be found in my vBGarage. Forum posts will resize uploaded images to a 100 Kb file.....

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts

I realize it's not a GTO but the GTO pic I found at this place (someone's page on Cardomain) was really odd and ugly and I think this is kinda cool.

I *believe* it's a modded G6 but don't hold me to that (it wasn't labeled).

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Actually

phobos512 said:

I realize it's not a GTO but the GTO pic I found at this place (someone's page on Cardomain) was really odd and ugly and I think this is kinda cool.

I *believe* it's a modded G6 but don't hold me to that (it wasn't labeled).
Phobos, to me that is pretty in a 'form follows function' school of thought. Or beauty is functional form, if you will. Nice find, and nice job by the artist! I am not saying that is what the GTO should be, but that whatever that is is pretty by virtue of being purely functional and simplistic....Know what I am trying to say?

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Old Goat said:
Phobos, to me that is pretty in a 'form follows function' school of thought. Or beauty is functional form, if you will. Nice find, and nice job by the artist! I am not saying that is what the GTO should be, but that whatever that is is pretty by virtue of being purely functional and simplistic....Know what I am trying to say?
Yeah, I know what you mean. I like it a lot; that's why I posted it. It is also potentially a sign of things to come - they are going to be making a 2 dr G6 right?

The reason I didn't DL their version of the GTO is because 1) they made it a hatchback, so no trunk or spoiler, just lopped it off and 2) they shrank the rear wheel and made it a drag tire so that it looked, well, really odd.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts