LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered Goat Abuser
Joined
·
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hay Yawl - you missed out on a great day. Only a few bimmers and the three of us all day...



David and his gal Karen took most of the Pics, Mike and I took most of the Vids.

Here are two vids of one badass sounding GTO tak'n widowmaker curve...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyBiSEvPFXc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njGG47Ty6vs
Be sure to turn up your volume


I'll be posting more as time permits
Look'n forward to seeing your pics David

.
 

·
Here for the Gangbang
Joined
·
2,436 Posts
Definitely looks like it was a blast.
 

·
...
Joined
·
7,835 Posts
sounds awesome.
 

·
Registered Goat Abuser
Joined
·
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
...
Joined
·
7,835 Posts
nice little lapper. good times at that track. Wish i could have been down there.
 

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
Joined
·
7,889 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
That looks like fun!................I can't wait to join you guys....I pick up my baby this Monday!
 

·
...
Joined
·
7,835 Posts
racing616 said:
That looks like fun!................I can't wait to join you guys....I pick up my baby this Monday!

noice....
 

·
One shot, One Kill.
Joined
·
101 Posts
RedhotGTO said:
Hay Yawl - you missed out on a great day. Only a few bimmers and the three of us all day...



David and his gal Karen took most of the Pics, Mike and I took most of the Vids.

Here are two vids of one badass sounding GTO tak'n widowmaker curve...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyBiSEvPFXc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njGG47Ty6vs
Be sure to turn up your volume


I'll be posting more as time permits
Look'n forward to seeing your pics David

.
I will have the pics posted early next week. My neighbor downloaded the pics on his computer and then left for Mexico.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
20,425 Posts
ive got the entire tape downloaded to the PC.
most of it is pretty boring, but theres a few good laps of me following you guys. the last session of the day I was in a serious zone and was hooting and hollerin' to myself. too bad that tire started chunking.

Chuck, ill send a raw file dvd to you. David, do you want one too? you want raw footage stored in a file, or an actual DVD player ready DVD?
 

·
Eco Friendly
Joined
·
3,762 Posts
Saw you all between Castle Rock and Springs - we were sitting in traffic heading southbound when you guys were heading northbound Friday afternoon/evening.
 

·
One shot, One Kill.
Joined
·
101 Posts
Steel Chicken said:
ive got the entire tape downloaded to the PC.
most of it is pretty boring, but theres a few good laps of me following you guys. the last session of the day I was in a serious zone and was hooting and hollerin' to myself. too bad that tire started chunking.

Chuck, ill send a raw file dvd to you. David, do you want one too? you want raw footage stored in a file, or an actual DVD player ready DVD?
Which ever is easier for you (that was stupid, your an IT guy-it's all easy for you) you can send me the same thing that you sent chuck. Thanks.
 

·
Registered Goat Abuser
Joined
·
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Steel Chicken said:
ive got the entire tape downloaded to the PC.
most of it is pretty boring, but theres a few good laps of me following you guys. the last session of the day I was in a serious zone and was hooting and hollerin' to myself. too bad that tire started chunking.

Chuck, ill send a raw file dvd to you. David, do you want one too? you want raw footage stored in a file, or an actual DVD player ready DVD?
I like it raw. And just the stuff with a car in front of you. Or of you going off road. ;)

.
 

·
Registered Goat Abuser
Joined
·
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Administrator
Joined
·
20,425 Posts
RedhotGTO said:
I like it raw. And just the stuff with a car in front of you. Or of you going off road. ;)

.
Actually I never went off the road friday. I do have a good shot of you doing though, in turn 1 :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,016 Posts
Awesome! Love the sound....
 

·
Registered Goat Abuser
Joined
·
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Steel Chicken said:
Actually I never went off the road friday. I do have a good shot of you doing though, in turn 1 :)
Huh?
Me?
Are you sure it was me? In turn 1?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

I do not recall that.

.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
20,425 Posts
dont make me whip out the proof!
 

·
...
Joined
·
7,835 Posts
RedhotGTO said:
And here is one of me going off course just a bit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf2lxN8WSXY

...'cause I did not even come close to taking the right line on that turn.

.

Dude, what the hell were you doing way over there. They wont secretly change it to a left turn on ya.



And were gona need proof in turn 1.
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top