8,773 Posts
:cool: Very nice looking wheels.
:thumbs: ZAINO :thumbs:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cfp40 said:
Looks great. Did you have to remove the calipers? What type of paint did you use?

Carmen
I used high temp caliper paint in a spray can bought from Auto Zone, then I sprayed paint into a plastic container and then used a brush and dipped it into the paint and brushed it on . This way, I didn't have to worry about overspray. And I did this with the calipers on the car.

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
OOOooohhhh!

4th GTO said:
I used OEM tires and painted the calipers red. Also touched up the black on the hubs and front rotors. My car also has 3 coats of Zanio!

Wow! That's freaking beautiful!.. :D

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Old Goat said:
4th GTO said:
I used OEM tires and painted the calipers red. Also touched up the black on the hubs and front rotors. My car also has 3 coats of Zanio!

Wow! That's freaking beautiful!.. :D
Thanks from one Old Goat to another, I'm 57!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Your car looks really nice! I have a quicksilver also and want to put different wheels on, now I have a good idea of what I want to do..,great job! :bubbrub

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts

4th GTO said:
Thanks from one Old Goat to another, I'm 57!
Ditto.. :D

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
I ordered those exact same wheels in the 18" version, but they aren't here yet. ARGHHH. I have also painted my calipers red. Thanks for the pics. Now I have a good idea how my Goat will look when the wheels get here.

Damn good! :D

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Everything looks good!!

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Good looking setup. very nice :thumbs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts