LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
05 with powder coated stockers, hope you guys like, sorry pic quality isnt that great.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
Looks good...

I had a similar job done on my stock 18's, went with more of a charcoal. Had the lip polished and taped off before the powdercoating to separate the wheel from the tire visually. Loved the results and the cost. Well done.

·
Registered
582 Posts
bitchin' look

you did one of the best kinds of mods to your car, actually. gunmetal dark wheels on a lighter colored body reveals you understand good taste. and you kept the 17s. i'm thinking of doing this to mine.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the positive feedback guys, i had the chrome stockers but liked these better, im very pleased with the result.

·
Registered
100 Posts
looks like brake dust, but looks good on quicksilver

·
Need A Little Beethoven?
5,639 Posts
I don't like it sorry. I saw a BMW X3 with wheels that looked exactly like that except they were covered in brake dust.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i wish i had a better camera to show you all how they truely look, im pleased because it matches the color of the honeycomb inserts on the front bumper, and it matches the rear valance. maybe i will try to borrow my buddys camera nad post some ones with good quality up haha. stay tuned, i will try to do that today. also, the chrome stockers that dieselracer newly received look so much better on his blue goat then they did on mine.

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
Not bad, Not bad, but they wont help you come fontana next week.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Flash99 said:
Not bad, Not bad, but they wont help you come fontana next week.
my right foot gives me all the help i need:gears:

·
Slow LS2
974 Posts
looks good!! i'll be getting mine done next week, i'll be going with the polished lip,tho. Where did you get this done at and how much? Powder 1 in El Cajon qouted me as 50-60 bucks a wheel, is that about right?:yumyum:

·
Official Dragon Straightner
6,443 Posts
I like that look on a Quicksilver.
Would like to see them in a lighter grey.

·
whats next
161 Posts
They look good. I will probably powdercoat mine since I bought the Enkei wheels and my stockers are just in my garage.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts