LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Like The Title Says. From What I Could See The Hood On The Car Is Just Open Going Into The Engine Bay. You Can Also See The Judge Used In The Movie.
The Judge Looks Nice And Stright For A Movie Car. I Have To Other Pic's That I Am Having Trouble Getting Them To Be Small Enough To Publish On Here. They Are Pic's Of The Back End With The Twin Exits On The Right And Left Side. This Is My first post. but i will get the other 2 pictures up though.

Hope You Folks Enjoy

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Good job

LOKI427 said:
Just Like The Title Says. From What I Could See The Hood On The Car Is Just Open Going Into The Engine Bay. You Can Also See The Judge Used In The Movie.
The Judge Looks Nice And Stright For A Movie Car. I Have To Other Pic's That I Am Having Trouble Getting Them To Be Small Enough To Publish On Here. They Are Pic's Of The Back End With The Twin Exits On The Right And Left Side. This Is My first post. but i will get the other 2 pictures up though.

Hope You Folks Enjoy
Thanks for the looksee... ;)

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Great pictures, thanks for posting them.

·
4L60E+moded ls1+saudi = bad
710 Posts
they look perfect, i wish to find a place where i can buy the hood and the bumper lol

·
black/black/m6 in SF bay area
30 Posts
is this what the mystical 2005 hood is supposed to look like ?

i like the front bumper also but way to close to the ground to survive long

·
Registered
26 Posts
Dark said:
they look perfect, i wish to find a place where i can buy the hood and the bumper lol
that bumper is an RMR front bumper. The same bumper Rhys Millen has on his GTO. I called them up yesterday for a price and the guy said roughly $750. They have fenders too and they're currently working on side skirts and a rear bumper.RMR

1 - 10 of 10 Posts