LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Buy it, build it, run it.
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who have not seen it yet, here are some fab. photo's of Rksport's new GTO bodykit. www.rksport.com I plan on getting this front for sure.

RKSPORT makes VERY good quality products. Here's a picture of my Chevy Cavalier that I've hooked up using their body parts. (yes it's a Cavalier ) :)

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
wow. those are the first real pics of the rk setup. looks pretty good.

dont be surprised if this link gets pulled everyone.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Other than the rear spoiler, looks like a lot of time, effort and money to get not much different look, IMHO.
Dan

·
Registered
430 Posts
I agree, front fascia and spoiler.

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
Spoiler is a must. But, how much is it going to be if I buy it seperately. I don't want all the other clutter. Nice kit, it just doesn't go with the body lines, IMHO.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
BillyGoatGruff said:
Spoiler is a must. But, how much is it going to be if I buy it seperately. I don't want all the other clutter. Nice kit, it just doesn't go with the body lines, IMHO.
hood lists at $595
ground effects w/ front spoiler list at $995.
spoiler lists at $425

so thats about $2000 for the whole package. i wonder if they have a package deal for like $1700?

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
Like the rear spoiler. Makes the goat look like the HSV GTO.Awesome.

Hate the front and the hood.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
i dont like the fact the front end gives up the fog lights. the hood looks identical to the MPD hood. i do like the spoiler.

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
Have to ask, is the spoiler a one piece design or a three piece design?

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
is it weird to order parts for a car that you dont have yet. (dials number) I love that spoiler.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
I would be interested in the spoiler if it uses the same mounting holes

·
Registered
430 Posts
It almost looks like it would use or cover up the existing mounting holes. If it covers them, you could put plastic plugs in them with some RTV sealant to keep out the water.

·
GTOless
7,052 Posts
I also think a roof spoiler would look good

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
hood looks same as mpd......spoiler is ok.....2k is a 1/3 of my s/c so I will pass

1 - 20 of 47 Posts