LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was a beautiful day for a car show. great weather, great people (except for 1 or two 04 haters)

the cruisin tigers were VERY hospitable and polite to us 04 people. they even encouraged our membership and participation in the organization. they are having a BIG meeting in september with a "smoke" show afterwards ;)
well here are my pics. im sure that diana, lane, fraser will be posting more.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
I must say those are some AWESOME pics........I am even more jealous of the windy city area goats..... RIDE ON!!!!!! keep up the good herding.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Great Pics Man
Thanks for sharing
To bad some of us auto parts guys had to freakin work or I would have gone for sure :banghead: :banghead:

·
13 year owner
16,384 Posts
I've got a few also, but I'm too lazy to resize them right now. IT was a beautiful day, DY got an honorable mention, but that's about it in terms of making a dent.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CMNTMXR57 said:
I've got a few also, but I'm too lazy to resize them right now. IT was a beautiful day, DY got an honorable mention, but that's about it in terms of making a dent.
i just switch my camera to VGA mode so that i dont have to resize. seems to work really well.

thanks for all the compliments guys. im just an amateur with a digital camera :)

·
21,898 Posts
GTOdriver7 said:
i just switch my camera to VGA mode so that i dont have to resize. seems to work really well.

thanks for all the compliments guys. im just an amateur with a digital camera :)
hey they looked good......and as a fellow Goatlover I have never seen a bad pic of a goat. (except for the dented ones)

·
13 year owner
16,384 Posts
GTOdriver7 said:

I usually have mine set at 640x480, but someone else used it eveidently and set it to 1280x640 and I didn't realize it until I looked at them on the PC.

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
I'll post mine later today... landed up stopping by my mother's (Elgin) and then my daughter's (she just finished her headers and h pipe and wanted me to come drive her car... 95 stang GT). So between spending all day Saturday polishing the car, getting up at 3:30am yesterday, sitting in the sun all day, I was a tad exhausted.

Sure wish I didn't have to work today.

I've got a lot of pics of some very beautiful classic Pontiacs.

As for sizing... I always leave mine at high resolution. You never know what you might get a pic of ;)

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Huntress said:
As for sizing... I always leave mine at high resolution. You never know what you might get a pic of ;)
Girl after my own heart. Of course, I think we are looking for different "bonouses" from the Resolution..:D

·
13 year owner
16,384 Posts
I'm with ya on that one!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I just wanted to thank all of you for comming out to the show Sunday. It was great to finnaly meet the people that I have commutcated with through this web site. The weather couldnt have been better. This was by far the biggest show we ever had with over 250 cars on the show field. We set records with everything we did from attendance to charity funds and some cool new things behind the scenes that made our job easier. This was a very important show in our club history. Look for even more next year. On behalf of The Cruisin' Tigers, we are glad you could be a part of it!!!

Thanks Guys!!!!!!!

Paul

·
21,898 Posts
Huntress said:
I'll post mine later today... landed up stopping by my mother's (Elgin) and then my daughter's (she just finished her headers and h pipe and wanted me to come drive her car... 95 stang GT). So between spending all day Saturday polishing the car, getting up at 3:30am yesterday, sitting in the sun all day, I was a tad exhausted.

Sure wish I didn't have to work today.

I've got a lot of pics of some very beautiful classic Pontiacs.

dont stop now you only need 3 more to get into the post whore club......
nice pics btw

·
21,898 Posts
GTOdriver7 said:
how many does it take?
hey your already in the superwhore room with Cmnt......some of us just got to the basic level........1000 :cool:

better watch for the devil as these might be construed as useless posts :sneaky: :wall: :angel:

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dbluegoat said:
hey your already in the superwhore room with Cmnt......some of us just got to the basic level........1000 :cool:

better watch for the devil as these might be construed as useless posts :sneaky: :wall: :angel:
what can i say

bored at work + LS1gto.com addiction= 2000+ posts and counting

1 - 20 of 30 Posts