LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may have noticed from last night, I’m experimenting with video editing. To be honest the video from last night was pretty crappy, I should have had you guys line up your cars individually so I could get good solo shots of everyone. Plus I forgot to turn on the anti-shake thingamabob so the video is less than stellar, but you live and you learn I guess.

Anyway, I’ll be taking more video over the next few weeks at various GTG’s and events but I also need pictures so I can use it for a credits page, that way everyone gets their forum handle displayed with a clean shot of their car.

From scrounging around the forums, in the Nor-Cal pic page and anything else I could find I have a few good pictures of some people’s cars. But I need some more, or if you would like an updated pic to be used, that would be great as well. Preferably a solo, full car shot if possible.

Here are the people who I think I have pretty good shots of already:

CRYZLS2
707GTO
Got GTO
Phantom GTO (I have some solo ones but I could use a clean duo shot of the both of you if possible)
Tha Joker
BillyGoatGruff (Most of the clear ones I have are of your original Goat I believe, the one with the pinstripe.)

I’m sure everyone has more posted here somewhere, but it would easier if I could get a direct link to them here if possible. If any of the above people want a new specific picture used instead of the ones I’ve found, feel free to post here as well.

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BillyGoatGruff said:
Thanks Greg, lots of good stuff in there.

look for the nor cal pic thread.
or you can come and take some new pics
Yeah, I did. Some are to small to use and some have lots of clutter or other cars around them. I did use some of them though, like yours. I took one of your background shots that you had up.

·
street terrorist
711 Posts
lemme know if you want some video footage of my goat, you know i have tons of that.

·
I said I was quiet...not nice
473 Posts
When do you need the photos by? I should have a few apearance mods on my car by Friday...

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, for all the info so far.

And there is no set date, as I still need to get some video from future meetups and such, but if I could get some photos within the next couple of weeks that would be awesome.

vhaliin said:
lemme know if you want some video footage of my goat, you know i have tons of that.
Yes please, especially if you have any action video. Any drag runs, street races, anything of that nature would be great.

·
Twisted Sista
447 Posts
Yes please, especially if you have any action video. Any drag runs, street races, anything of that nature would be great.[/QUOTE]

Rich (1newgoat) and I have some good Video from SRW from the September 10th. I will get Rich to send to you.

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
GottaGoFast said:
Rich (1newgoat) and I have some good Video from SRW from the September 10th. I will get Rich to send to you.

I think there is some AutoX and dyno day action around also.....right?

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GottaGoFast said:
Awesome, that will work perfectly. As a side note, is there a way to download video from Streetfire, Putfile, Youtube? If so I can't figure it out. As a result any video will have to be emailed or put on a server that I can download from if possible. Thanks again. ;)

·
Twisted Sista
447 Posts
BillyGoatGruff said:
I think there is some AutoX and dyno day action around also.....right?

Yup, will see what we can put together and will figure out the best way to send to Blackbat.

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awesome stuff, man. Thanks a bunch. Think you could email me the .WMV with you against the Cobra and the Srt-4? Seems everyone has hit your site and you've exceeded your bandwith. ;)

[email protected]

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys.

Tired Iron, I'm using your first pic. The rear 3/4 shot, if that's alright with you? I think it's the best one of the bunch, plus it just looks badass from the rear. ;)

·
I said I was quiet...not nice
473 Posts
Perfectly ok...although I should have chopped out the bird poop on the rear window! (or maybe even washed the car...)

:drink:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts