LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded in my 20th Ann GTI and purchased myself a GTO. I LOVE IT!!. Its fun, fast, and comfortable.

Here are some pics:

And some of my first mod, the rear spoiler delete:

Some people think I am crazy going from a VW to Holden but I love the car and at 6k discount it is hard to pass up!! :laugh:

Picture of my old car:

·
3,327 Posts
I see no reason why they think you are crazy. Welcome to the SEG club.

·
Former Goatherder
658 Posts
I like the old ride and the new ride... nothing crazy about it, sometimes you just need a little change... I sorta went from VW also, I traded an Audi A4 for the GTO.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found them at a local autoparts store, they are auto body plugs. I modified the threads to make them fit with a little electrical tape.

·
Former Goatherder
658 Posts
If I had a black one, I would consider leaving it like that permanently. Don't think it would look too hot on yellow :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You could get the plugs and go to a paint shop and get a small aerosol can made of you paint color. Paint and clear them a your golden!!

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
I do like it without the stock wing, lookin good.

·
Registered
58 Posts
You have good taste in the colors of your car inside and out. :)

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I see you're in Iowa, I go out there occasionally to a little town in the NE corner named Waukon. Was out there two weeks ago too! :)

·
mmm beer nuts
259 Posts
I've been thinking about getting an impulse blue gto, but that second picture of your black goat is truly awesome .... man that looks good!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Small world...

I traded in a black/grey Gti Vr6 for ... a black/red m6 goat :)
I like the look without the spoiler though I don't think I'll do it myself. Congrats on your purchase!

·
Registered
48 Posts
That is smooth... Nice Job!

I drive a 2001 Passat wagon as a daily driver. The 1.8T is a nice motor but it can't compare to the LS1!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Car looks awesome, cool dog too!

We did a spoiler delete on my friend's GTO and finally got some pics of it. Looks like we used the same plastic plugs and they just are hidden better on the black car.

·
Registered
492 Posts
They are just plastic plugs used for interior panels etc. You can look in the HELP section at most auto parts stores or your local hardware store. If you spray paint them with some touch up paint you probably won't even notice them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts