·
I gotta goat..
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
CCGTO Member
1,731 Posts
I've never been a fan of tinted(blacked out) headlights... but i'm definitely diggin the tinted tails! :D

·
DFCO ain't working
321 Posts
Indigo99LS said:
I've never been a fan of tinted(blacked out) headlights... but i'm definitely diggin the tinted tails! :D
+1 Looks great

·
I gotta goat..
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
king of the castle....
726 Posts
I would spray the mesh in your sap grilles flat black. thats quite enough red you got there already!

·
I LOVE YOU PAP
864 Posts
Mister Skizzels said:
wow, that first pic caught me off guard, I thought it was a Grand Am!
Definately ++1

·
GTOless
7,063 Posts
DeepBlueZ said:
I just looked at JuniorSS's car tonight with his smoked headlights. The output is diminished a little bit, but surprisingly the headlights don't actually APPEAR any dimmer or any more yellow when they're on.

If you look at the car head on with the lights on, you honestly can't tell the headlights are even tinted.

I think with a set of HIDs to increase the actual light OUTPUT, the overall look and performance would be very nice both on and off.
From inside the car I think they are noticeably dimmer but then again, the stock lights suck and I only drove the car a few times at night with the stockers so maybe its just that I was use to the HIDs in my 05. They give the light a bluish tint to them which I actually like. Im going to throw the HIDs back in and see what happens to the light output.

·
"Modless Joe"
426 Posts
I was thinking of doing full color-matched grilles as well, but after seeing your car I think the mesh definitely needs to be a different color...

...and your trunk emblems are backwards...:confused:

·
whats under the hood? stock..
825 Posts
good job looks great!

·
Registered
66 Posts
+1 not a fan of the painted grilles.

tinted headlights, fogs and tails look pretty good.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts