LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2004 Torrid Red GTO
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else seen these pin gagues they're putting in the new Monaros? They make up for the missing oil pressure and battery gages on the dash. Any idea if they are offered here in the states, and where I might be able to get them for my GTO?

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Yes, we've all noticed them and we're all jealous. They will not work in a GTO as the GTO is LHD and the Monaro is RHD (they are tilted somewhat such that the drive can see them easier). Founder DevilYellow purchased the pod from down under and it didn't fit. However, Arrowhead Performance WAS working on a very similar design but they seem to have dropped off the face of the planet.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Be patient...we have been very busy working on all the goodies coming out for SEMA. I assure you that will not be dissapointed.

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
Cool!

brwcrw said:
Be patient...we have been very busy working on all the goodies coming out for SEMA. I assure you that will not be dissapointed.
I will be attending SEMA and I will get to look at all these goodies first hand! Maybe even buy some of them on spot!

I need to make sure the 256 MB CF card in my dig cam is clear. :gr_jest:

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
I'm really tempted to head out to SEMA as well...Only a 3 hour (sometimes less) drive for me, I could make it an (admittedly long) day trip.

·
3Deucesanda5speedanda455
411 Posts
Anyone know where I could get the gauges and senders? I think they'd look good and fit under a single din head unit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts