LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Please MTV... Pimp my ride
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm out drinking tonight (because thats what I do the night before an airlift)... and I'm hanging out with a couple of Cougars (older women that like younger men, for the uninititated).... and I'm sitting there with like the 12th free Sapphire and Tonic of the night... when who do I see????

Holy crap... no way. Can't be. So I go up and ask him (while he's at the bar)

Me: Hey you're Kale Christensen arn't you?
Kale: Ya!
Me: I ****ing LOVE your show, you guys here for the taping tomorrow at VMP????

We proceed to BS for a few minutes and I tell him how much I love the show. Then I tell him that the 757 Goats are headed up for the taping and tell him to expect you guys, and ask if he'll do something special. He said he'd try and remember, but he said for you guys to come up and introduce yourselves! So their expecting you!

I also told him about the Mid Atlantic shoot out and he was really interested in it. Told him about the CGH, 757, and Nova guys, Creech being our sponsor, what not. Awesome crew!!!

You guys go say hi and don't make me look like a retard!

Dave sorry for the late call, had to tell you.

·
Banned
12,011 Posts
Patof714 said:
I also told him about the Mid Atlantic shoot out and he was really interested in it. Told him about the CGH, 757, and Nova guys, Creech being our sponsor, what not. Awesome crew!!!
Thanks for the plug.

Hope the Pinks taping went good?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
First race was good, but onesided- a 260 Z with a V8 ran against a rodded 60 Mustang. the "Z" from Tennessee won in 3 straight. 2nd race didn't come off as 1 racer didn't show up. NAte was to field a special car to take his place, but after 30 minutes of having children run for tennis shoes, I felt it was time to go.

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
yah, they were unprepared. what a joke. All the excitment is added in during editing....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts