LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ELESTOO
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Crazy Aussie had the bright idea to paint elaborate pinstripes on my Goat, BTW? They are normal until they get to the leading edge of the front fender and they they do some crazy Whoop-Dee-Doo! Anyone else, or am I lucky? I don't like pinstripes unless they are on an El Camino with Daytons, but I guess that is just me.

·
Buy a Hybrid. I Need Your Gas
3,883 Posts
I should get off my ass and post some pics of my car, especially since I told people I'd do it a long time ago. Mine's got striping from the dealer and it looks nice, depends on how much there is I think.

·
ELESTOO
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will post them up when I get home this evening...

·
ELESTOO
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is the 3/4 View:

Here is the close up:

The stripes were put on before it came here as they are painted and cleared over. My dealership had nothing to do with it.

·
Omertà
5,303 Posts
Those stripes are NOT factory or dealer installed. :drink: Rev. Po-Jay did you buy your goat new? However, they are tastefully done. :)

·
ELESTOO
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
YellowGTO05 said:
What does it say on the scoop?
That is funny... It is a license plate hanging on the wall reflecting on to the hood... lol!

BRAZEN06GTO said:
Those stripes are NOT factory or dealer installed. :drink: Rev. Po-Jay did you buy your goat new? However, they are tastefully done. :)
I bought it new with 150 miles on it. Don't get me wrong, they are nicely done, but I just think they are a bit out of place. They are brush painted and even on both sides. It is a mystery to me.

·
Omertà
5,303 Posts
Rev. Po-Jay said:
That is funny... It is a license plate hanging on the wall reflecting on to the hood... lol!

I bought it new with 150 miles on it. Don't get me wrong, they are nicely done, but I just think they are a bit out of place. They are brush painted and even on both sides. It is a mystery to me.
I thought yours was new...that's strange that a dealer would pinstripe a new car. :confused: Anyway, it does look good!:ftw:

·
ELESTOO
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BLK2005GTO said:
Wheel them off if you don tlike them on .. Unless they clearcoated over them which I doubt
Oh but they are. That is what lead me to think that Holden/GM did it. Sounds like I am alone.

How about some more people tell me that they look good so I feel less irritated about having no choice in the matter? lol!

·
Porch Dick
20,343 Posts
I like it. I have been thinking about a pinstripe on my Torrid Red. I want to put a black stripe on, nothing fancy, although that design on yours isn't too bad.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rev. Po-Jay said:
Oh but they are. That is what lead me to think that Holden/GM did it. Sounds like I am alone.

How about some more people tell me that they look good so I feel less irritated about having no choice in the matter? lol!
I like them, too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts