LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Still plays with cars...
521 Posts
Try griotsgarage.com. I've used their their frames for years - great quality frame, plexiglass cover for the plate - makes your plate look like a nice addition instead of a necessary evil. Comes in shiny stainless, brushed finish stainless, gold, and black chrome. Try 'em, you'll like 'em.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gtofan said:
Try griotsgarage.com. I've used their their frames for years - great quality frame, plexiglass cover for the plate - makes your plate look like a nice addition instead of a necessary evil. Comes in shiny stainless, brushed finish stainless, gold, and black chrome. Try 'em, you'll like 'em.
Thanx for the input. Found brushed billet at Summit They were on my door step when I got home from work.

Too bad, I like those better.

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
mlc said:
TrpGTO - I like the plate.

Has anyone seen a black one?
The license plate frame looks so sharp on my Phantom Black Metallic. I have gotten numerous compliments on the frame. The same company that auctioned mine was auctioning a black one. Email AFG sales from the link at my previous post. Maybe they could help you.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
TrpGTO - How about a picture of the plate on the car. I would like to see how it looks on black.

mistrermike - Interesting (albeit pricy) plates. Are going to get one (or two)?

·
GTOAA 04-06 Tech Advisor
1,545 Posts
Guys,
My camera is getting repaired. I will have it back this weekend. As soon as I do I will post the ultimate frame. I promise there will be many bought just like it. It is very ballsy. But you will have to wait for the pic.

Jerry

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
mlc said:
mistrermike - Interesting (albeit pricy) plates. Are going to get one (or two)?
Probably not. I like the concept, but would prefer a black or satin frame. No front plate for me. I'd rather pay the fine.

·
Registered
478 Posts
No Brushed Finish Stainless ...

I jurst checked out your recommended website to no avail ... cuz I agree that a brushed stainlesss platte frame, especially one as high quality as the other ones that they others would be great! But Griots doesn't have them ...

gtofan said:

·
Still plays with cars...
521 Posts
I Got1 said:
I jurst checked out your recommended website to no avail ... cuz I agree that a brushed stainlesss platte frame, especially one as high quality as the other ones that they others would be great! But Griots doesn't have them ...
Hm, that's strange. The brushed stainless ones are listed in their current catalog (I just checked) - recommend you give them a call and I am sure that they will take care of you. It's worth the little bit of extra trouble, they are great to deal with and I guarantee you will be happy with your frames...I have matte black ones on my red 04 and they look great.
Glenn

1 - 15 of 15 Posts