LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
'Wheeling -my other addiction
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that do, say a prayer for the families and cops involved.

Thank God that guy kept his rage focused and didn't unload on the entire school. Could have been so much worse.

I was at work and listened to the whole thing on our SWAT Tac channel..... SWAT had to make some very tough decisions while negotiations were going on. When the guy put the 4pm ultimatum on the table..... it was clear it was not going to go down well - for anyone involved.

Please take what's reported by the media with a grain of salt, don't be too quick to judge. I for one know more than the media ever will and there simply were no other options.

My soul aches for the SWAT entry team and what they experienced in those milliseconds as they entered. I know all of them and alot of this is gonna bring back so many memories of Columbine for them.

The parents of those two girls...... watching as other kids get off the bus and go home - until there were two unaccounted for......

·
Registered
174 Posts
I completely support our officers in whatever decision they had to make......they do an admirable job for ALL of us everyday.......my thoughts are with all invovled.....

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
58,746 Posts
racing616 said:
I completely support our officers in whatever decision they had to make......they do an admirable job for ALL of us everyday.......my thoughts are with all invovled.....
+ 23972817621

·
Negative Creep
2,346 Posts
Thanks for the post Troy. I don't listen to much the meida has to say about any type of emergency. They are just looking for someone to place blame on while looking for a reason why the tragedy happened.

·
F-16, Now That's Some Ponies!
1,496 Posts
I used to be in the media relations business and I'm here to tell that about 85% of first reports are inaccurate. And the number only gets slightly better with time and doesn't reach 100% until it is a Page 10 story a month after the event. Regardless, my thoughts and prayers are with the family of that student that was killed and all the other families, students and faculty that are dealing with this senseless tragedy.

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
58,746 Posts
Innacurate yeah lol. We were watching Fox yesterday and the public relations lady for the hospital said that the poor girl died at 1632. The anchor than said she died at 6:32. I was like uhmmmm....

Anyways, my heart goes out to all the students and families involved in this horibble event. I pray that the students who witnessed this get the proper counseling to help them overcome this event.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts