LS1GTO.com Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello mods. I have a fairly simple request. At least it seems simple to me. I’m getting used to the new format. And it’s ok and has some nice points. It’s definitely faster which is a plus. The navigation of it seems quicker too. But actually reading is very hard for me on my phone. Maybe my eyes get too confused easily and wander. But it seems like all the posts with the ads thrown in every couple posts just makes it a very hard read and a bad experience for me. The old format had a thick line or border between each post. That makes it much much easier to read. Currently there’s a little thin line, couple you please make it thicker and maybe a different color than the font. The color isn’t that important but would be very nice.

Next thing is the post dates. For some reason it shows two months ago, a month ago, a couple days ago etc etc. could you please put the date and time back? That would be greatly appreciated!

·
1 of 40,757
6,235 Posts
I've been switching back and forth between dark and light modes. Dark mode has a much higher contrast separating sections better.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been switching back and forth between dark and light modes. Dark mode has a much higher contrast separating sections better.

It has a super thin separating line. Which I hate. I’ve been using dark mode too.

·
Here for the Gangbang
1,879 Posts
I'd strongly recommend leveraging advertising-blocking measures instead.

·
Super Moderator
964 Posts
Hello mods. I have a fairly simple request. At least it seems simple to me. I’m getting used to the new format. And it’s ok and has some nice points. It’s definitely faster which is a plus. The navigation of it seems quicker too. But actually reading is very hard for me on my phone. Maybe my eyes get too confused easily and wander. But it seems like all the posts with the ads thrown in every couple posts just makes it a very hard read and a bad experience for me. The old format had a thick line or border between each post. That makes it much much easier to read. Currently there’s a little thin line, couple you please make it thicker and maybe a different color than the font. The color isn’t that important but would be very nice.

Next thing is the post dates. For some reason it shows two months ago, a month ago, a couple days ago etc etc. could you please put the date and time back? That would be greatly appreciated!
Member feedback is what helps fuel future updates to the site, so please keep it coming. We do compile all the feedback you share. Although we may not action everything, we are logging what users are saying.

- Cricket

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd strongly recommend leveraging advertising-blocking measures instead.
I cant see them doing that. Thats revenue for the site. I'm ok with the advertising, I just get a headache when trying to scroll between posts

·
Here for the Gangbang
1,879 Posts
Of course the site ownership won't do that; I was referring to you - and anyone else reading this. Asking for modifications to the way the ownership delivers advertising content is futile. Do it yourself within the systems you can control.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.