LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Chickun maka lousy houspet
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures I took, at the 2021 Pontiac Adventures weekend at the Chula Vista Resort in the Wisconsin Dells (last weekend).

Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Photograph Tire

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Car

Tire Cloud Wheel Jeans Sky

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

Reactions: Westphal

·
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cloud Automotive parking light Wheel Sky Tire

Automotive parking light Cloud Car Sky Vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Automotive tail & brake light

Mirror Automotive side-view mirror Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Wheel

Car Land vehicle Wheel Property Plant

Cloud Car Sky Wheel Land vehicle

·
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
....and what show would be complete without Fiero's on a stick???

Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Automotive tire

Cloud Sky Tire Automotive tire Wheel

Cloud Sky Tire Automotive tire Wheel

Sky Cloud Automotive tire Tire Wheel

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Very nice collection of cars. GTOs in a pack are always nice to look at. The 70's Firebirds/TAs are tastefully done and are pure eye candy.

At that risk of offending anyone, the woman' with the Pontiac earrings, well, that just kickstarts my heart.

Don't know what to make of the Fieros - if they're real cars it seems...a waste at some level.

Regardless, the sharing of pics is much appreciated.

·
Yes my name is Holden
587 Posts
Greetings Larry & all; Thank You Very much for the pictures. You may ask why did I miss another one? And I also missed Holden Run 2021 out in Vegas! Hopefully next year I will make the Dells event? As I still harbor BAD feelings toward Chula Vista Resort. During Power Tour they left us to idle on the street for 3 hours closing 3 or 4 of their 4 or 5 gates?? Then my room mate had his coin pouch stolen out of of our locked room? And their Poor treatment in general of us Car Nuts. As time passes I may be mellowing some? Oh the Outomibile, it's on jack stands missing valve train (on the bench). Take care, Ole' Bob.

·
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice collection of cars. GTOs in a pack are always nice to look at. The 70's Firebirds/TAs are tastefully done and are pure eye candy.

At that risk of offending anyone, the woman' with the Pontiac earrings, well, that just kickstarts my heart.

Don't know what to make of the Fieros - if they're real cars it seems...a waste at some level.

Regardless, the sharing of pics is much appreciated.
I thought the Fiero's were kinda wasteful also. They were shells of cars. All the mechanical bits were removed, but they still had the glass, wheels and such.

Also, that is my girlfriend wearing the earrings. You aren't offending ANYONE!!! I just wanted to share how MUCH we love our Pontiacs....even if some are imports!

Greetings Larry & all; Thank You Very much for the pictures. You may ask why did I miss another one? And I also missed Holden Run 2021 out in Vegas! Hopefully next year I will make the Dells event? As I still harbor BAD feelings toward Chula Vista Resort. During Power Tour they left us to idle on the street for 3 hours closing 3 or 4 of their 4 or 5 gates?? Then my room mate had his coin pouch stolen out of of our locked room? And their Poor treatment in general of us Car Nuts. As time passes I may be mellowing some? Oh the Outomibile, it's on jack stands missing valve train (on the bench). Take care, Ole' Bob.
Hey BOB!!!

You were in good company, as a LOT of people didn't come this year. I really wanted to bring a car, but NONE of my Pontiacs run at the moment (..and I'm now down to having only 3). I wanted to work on the GTO, but my G5 (daily) has been having issues,ever since I changed the oil back in June. I did a motor swap (because you simply CANNOT find parts) and it has been a nightmare isince, and in every sense of the word!!!

I gave up on getting it done and dragged it to a local shop, so they can try to figure out the codes it's throwing. I had it down to only 1 on Sunday night / Monday morning (Sept 26/27). It was a P0223 code (Gas pedal actuator voltage to PCM high). I swapped out the gas pedal for a new one and the car pretty much shut off and wouldn't start again. I completely gave up when "Engine Disabled" came up on the DIC. So, I'm at a loss right now. It's at the shop and they are about as baffled as me.

Anyway, here's a pic of the "5" 👇. Remind you of anything???

Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Land vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive air manifold Auto part Automotive fuel system Vehicle

(...yes, I have 2 Orange Pontiacs with Pontiac Blue Metallic engines).
(...also YES, those are Brembo's behind the front wheels)

• Love
Reactions: vanrah and Logan71
1 - 7 of 7 Posts