LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
9 Second Club
2,423 Posts
Looks like I'm missing the UMD show, but just about 100% sure I will make this.

·
Sheep
1,686 Posts
I plan on being there offering mini-tunes.

This will change your redline, remove CAGS, remove Torque Management, Change your shift points (make a change, go make a pass, have me change it to what you want), firm up the shifts, make tire and gear corrections.

I will also be able to strip tune with a wideband attached but will be a case by case basis depending on the mini tunes.

What will you be charging for your services? If it makes a difference im 04 A4

·
GTOAA 04-06 Tech Advisor
1,544 Posts
What will you be charging for your services? If it makes a difference im 04 A4
$200
Right now I plan on being there Sat and Sun unless there is a demand for Friday. I will be near the 757 GOAT banner. Just ask someone hear it for me.

·
Sheep
1,686 Posts
ok, ill have to make sure i get the cash. Will it change the current tune if i already have one?

asking this because i got mine used and it had a tune already done to the ECU...i dont think it has gotten rid of the TQ managment and other basically useless crap though and the tune isnt that great so ive been planning on getting a new dyno tune at classic GT once i get the cash

·
GTOAA 04-06 Tech Advisor
1,544 Posts
ok, ill have to make sure i get the cash. Will it change the current tune if i already have one?

asking this because i got mine used and it had a tune already done to the ECU...i dont think it has gotten rid of the TQ managment and other basically useless crap though and the tune isnt that great so ive been planning on getting a new dyno tune at classic GT once i get the cash
PM me all of your mods and we will discuss from there.

·
05 BLK GOAT M6
298 Posts
I'll be there, just a shot down the road for me.

·
Capitol City GTO's
6,509 Posts
Anybody,

Quick question? If We only are coming down Saturday and pay the $15.00 bucks does this get us parked with everyone else. I know the last time I went it was only $15.00 bucks and We got too park in the car show. How will it be done this year since the Car Show is 2 days now. I'm asking this because We will probably have alot of GTO's that arent going to show, but be there and dont want to just park out in the gravel parking lots.

Pat,

·
Registered
21 Posts
Pat,

I am going to enter the show so I guess I will be there Sat and Sun. Will this affect me parking with you guys?.....I am getting a hotel in the Richmond area if anyone from CCGTO wants to crash.

Stuart

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,793 Posts
Anybody,

Quick question? If We only are coming down Saturday and pay the $15.00 bucks does this get us parked with everyone else. I know the last time I went it was only $15.00 bucks and We got too park in the car show. How will it be done this year since the Car Show is 2 days now. I'm asking this because We will probably have alot of GTO's that arent going to show, but be there and dont want to just park out in the gravel parking lots.

Pat,
That is a good question. I was wondering the same thing.

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
park with os in the goat pen lol
we set up toward the back
with the easy ups and grills

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
well i took care of the duelly both days

·
turbos are for diesels
346 Posts
had a great time thanks to all that helped me get my rear back togther that was kinda scary. I think this is the best group of guys as far as racing goes ive seen. thanks again!

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
glad i could help and im sure most of the others feel the same way.
sometimes just having an extra pair of hands is a big help
sometimes it is someone running for gear oil (thanks frankie )

·
GTOAA 04-06 Tech Advisor
1,544 Posts
had a great time thanks to all that helped me get my rear back togther that was kinda scary. I think this is the best group of guys as far as racing goes ive seen. thanks again!
Glad to help.....

41 - 60 of 99 Posts