LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Loves Lowjo
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning on the way to work I'm sittin at a double lane stoplight hoping to feed the goat (she ain't ate in 2 months). Sighing per usual I knew nothing would show... to my surprise, a pretty silver porsche boxer with an even prettier blonde pulls up beside... smiling...

Wewt. I give her a rev and don't look back, but check around for the po-po... I'm already late for work, can't be worse with po-po problems. I look back, the light is green and she's a car length up... ZOMG I'm asleep at the wheel! That little thing darted, I was surprised.

I had turned TC off and, in my excitement, gunned her a little too hard... Wheelspin, wheelspin, wheelspin. Fishtailed out of the hole, but finally grabbed and pulled second and was on her door but she shut down because a big rig truck was in her lane.

Ah well. I think my obnoxious display of power intimidated her, because she never bothered to play catch up for a re-run... maybe it was me getting near sideways through that shitty slippery intersection... or the smell of rubber in my wake.

Who can say? Kills a kill I guess.... pretty ladies never take it too seriously, but long as she was all laughs, I was too :D

Mmm, Kraut for breakfast. Good girl, Miranda.

·
Registered
582 Posts
doesn't really sound like a kill to me.

but i guess it was fun. you could have really killed that boxster, though, given a wide open road.

·
Registered
251 Posts
You can bet that she is telling every one at work she smoked a GTO on the way to work. In her eyes you were still behind her when she let off so you lost. Doesn't matter that you were running her down like a freight train :drink:

That's what you get sleeping at the light. That is the best thing about my Lightning, I can pull the other car off the line and then they screw up trying to catch up. No offense about smokin the tires trying to catch up, I've been there done that myself in the Cobra. $hit happens.

BTW... in my book it was a kill on power for your side and a kill on the holeshot by the blonde. You are even - one to one. Now go find her and take her again :turbonaug Maybe race her for dinner :pimp:

·
Loves Lowjo
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bonzelite said:
doesn't really sound like a kill to me.

but i guess it was fun. you could have really killed that boxster, though, given a wide open road.
I dunno. She was dying hard. I've seen a lot of folks who are about to get smoked shut down so they pull the "But I shut down" business, when they saw their opposition about to run past them like they weren't moving. There were quite a few lengths on that truck, seems like she "beat me through the light" and that was good enough for her.

It was my fault for checking for po-pos and missing the light change, though.

Anyway, she merged behind me after I blew by her and didn't bother to even play catch up for a good run in the double lanes just ahead. Like I said, girls don't take this stuff too seriously. It was clear open road past the big rig. fact I ran a mile or two up the road at 100+ just for shits! HEHE!

BAH! I prolly woulda been better off leaving TC on. Those boxters don't have much going for them :\

·
Registered
582 Posts
i thought you said she shut down due to increasing traffic density.

i have gotten the "i shut down" bit from others who ease off because they know they've been had. but the GTO will kill a Boxster. it's just that she now has a leg to stand on when she brags that she beat a GTO to all of her friends.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts