LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Stand Back - I Spray!
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way home tonight.......new Porsche Carrera S4 goes zipping by me......only to brake hard at the upcoming stoplight. I'm always game to put a Euro Trash machine to shame by my American.....errrrrrr.......Australian muscle car. So I pull up next to it.....and low and behold.....it's occupied by a pretty hot blonde chick in her mid 30's I'd guess......:turbonaug

This is something I just can't resist......so I rev her at the light.....and she looks over and smiles.....damn......it don't get no better than this! :D

Light turns green.....she totally nails it.....little bit of tire spin on her part and she pulls me by a couple of cars as I feather it. I nail it at the top of first, then let out because of spin......and I'm at her fender......shift to second.....straighten it out......and I've got her by 1 and am pulling fast.....now I'm gonna play with her.....let off a bit.....she's back on me.....so I nail it again, spin a bit, and pull her again......then hit third and get a bit sideways again while pulling her by at least 3 lengths.......

I figure I've made my point and shut her down........coast to the next light with her following at my rear fender. She pulls up next to me......looks over.....gives me a big smile and blows me a kiss! All I could do was smile back.....and wish I wasn't a happily married man......:angel:

·
Eurotrash
707 Posts
Sounds like a dream kill man. Not sure if I buy the last bit, but great job nonetheless!

·
Incognito
1,433 Posts
....then the alarm goes off:D Definitely a dream kill, nice one. She liked you because you were MMOB.

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Nice! I'm sure the spray was engaged!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts