LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From time to time I'll receive a blemished intake manifold either as a direct purchase or a core return. When this happens I like to offer the intake at a discounted rate. There is nothing functionally wrong with it, it is simply a cosmetic defect and falls short of my "95% or better" standard.

If a couple of scratches don't concern you, or you were thinking of painting your intake for a custom look anyway this is a great deal for you. When prepped properly you can acheive great results painting at home with high temp engine paint.

I have one blemished LS2 intake in stock right now that has some small scratches on the top of the upper plenum area. It has the same great porting and is guaranteed to perform flawlessly. I offer this intake at the standard $225 price but it includes free shipping to you and return of your core intake. That's a $30 discount on the purchase. Pics of the scratchs are attached.

If you want an intake now but the one above doesn't interest you... no worries- I've got two more that are up to my standards boxed and ready to ship. Let me know when you're ready!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold... Keep an eye out, though, I'll have more discounts from time to time!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts