LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway we can do one simple hack to this board. Each time I go to reply after reading a thread, I inadvertantly hit the "Post new thread" button because it is the first button instead of the "Post Reply" button.

I guess it's just one of those mental perception things.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ohhhh, ahhhhh, that works. :D

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was the only thing that kept nagging at me as I went to post only to realize I had hit the "start new thread" button. :)

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Yeah really bugged me too. :gr_jest:

Who am I kidding...just taking a PW opportunity on the oldest viewable thread in the lounge. :gr_jest: :bunny: :burnout:

·
Banned
12,426 Posts
Funny I saw this, I just posted a reply a moment ago and hit the wrong button and had to review it first. I guess old habits are hard to break, I didnt notice the change. Now it makes sense! :rolleyes:

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,894 Posts
yeah could you fix that pesky problem.....oh and we still need more smilies

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
Zombie thread! :gr_jest:

More smilies would be nice. I'm a big fan of the poke one(one smile guy poking another with a stick...i love it.)

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
I think BSG should be knocked down to 0 again.

·
408 Stroker GTO
3,406 Posts
GTPprix said:
Way to go Pwhore!
YOu shift light knuckleheads are gonna be looking at your lil lights waiting for it too come on and tell your dumbasses when to shift as you run headfirst into a WalMart.
:drink: :drink: :gr_jest: :gr_jest: :gr_jest: :gr_jest: :gr_jest: :bubbrub

·
Here for the Gangbang
1,845 Posts
DevilYellow said:
Any other cool hacks you want?

I put the few I really like.

I will work on some more and more smilies
DY - one thing that I like about one of the other boards I frequent is that the forum structure link at the top (LS1GTO.com Forums > GTO Community > Lounge) also appears at the bottom, just below the most recent post in the thread.

Hint, hint. ;)

·
You should have bought...
9,025 Posts
DY - one thing that I like about one of the other boards I frequent is that the forum structure link at the top (LS1GTO.com Forums > GTO Community > Lounge) also appears at the bottom, just below the most recent post in the thread.

Hint, hint. ;)
:gr_jest: I totally missed that this was an ancient thread. :D
Still hasn't happened.

Weird phone app stuff. Quoted a different thread and it posted here.
I get that every once in a while, it will say, "you have three quotes not part of this thread, continue?" or something to that effect.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts