LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't confirm this for sure, but there is a ship called "Festa" that is scheduled to leave Outer Harbor #4 on 2-2-04 that is operated by NYK lines which is the company that has been bringing our cars. Destination is Western which I believe is what one of the other ships destination's said. Maybe Tails can back me up on this.

·
Registered
524 Posts
4th GTO said:
I can't confirm this for sure, but there is a ship called "Festa" that is scheduled to leave Outer Harbor #4 on 2-2-04 that is operated by NYK lines which is the company that has been bringing our cars. Destination is Western which I believe is what one of the other ships destination's said. Maybe Tails can back me up on this.

Sorry, Festa is going to Western Australia/Fremantle. :(

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that this is how the Cosmos Express was listed, destination Western. Tails might remember.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
It was destination West Coast USA. It does look promising because of the shipping agent. One thing I didn't do before was check ships that left outer harbor for other ports. The Fremantle schedule can be found at http://www.freport.wa.gov.au/shipping/shipMain/FUTURE_VISITS.ASPX?SECTION=2 It only goes out to Feb 2 so in a couple of days it should have the new destination.
:drink: :drink:

·
Registered
244 Posts
IMHO, the Festa is going the wrong way for it to be the ship. It may be unloading imports to Australia hence its journey 'westward". It may have loaded while in Adelaide before going onto Fremantle but it's direction ex Fremantle is the unknown at this stage.

If it returns to Adealide for loading then that schedule should then be shown.

·
PC load letter?
236 Posts
Tails, what's the average time between ships leaving AUS?

About a month or so? Or more like 3 weeks? My TPW is 2-23-04 so I was just curious if mine was gonna make the next ship.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
It's been about 3 weeks but with Holden taking 3 weeks off for summer break that means the next one would be around 1st or 2nd week of February. Yours would hopefully the one after that.
:drink: :drink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts