LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know it seems to me that a person or two on this site has voiced displeasure about the.....okay a lot of people are flat pissed about the advance disorder program, and rightfully so!! I was one of them until my dealer received a car "for the lot" that I wound up purchasing or I would still be waiting. With that in mind I suggest that you post here if you know of a specific model of GTO that has come into your area. Perhaps someone stuck in pre-order hell can take advantage. It would be a good forum in its own right but Devil's got enough on his hands as it is. In fact right here in Des Moines there is an M6 yellowjacket that a potential buyer bailed on for some reason (probably $$$). Same dealer that I purchased from, and yes, MSRP. So post here and help your pals!! :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
835 Posts
britus56 said:
You know it seems to me that a person or two on this site has voiced displeasure about the.....okay a lot of people are flat pissed about the advance disorder program, and rightfully so!! I was one of them until my dealer received a car "for the lot" that I wound up purchasing or I would still be waiting. With that in mind I suggest that you post here if you know of a specific model of GTO that has come into your area. Perhaps someone stuck in pre-order hell can take advantage. It would be a good forum in its own right but Devil's got enough on his hands as it is. In fact right here in Des Moines there is an M6 yellowjacket that a potential buyer bailed on for some reason (probably $$$). Same dealer that I purchased from, and yes, MSRP. So post here and help your pals!! :D :D
There is a Black on black m6 at Don Miller in Madison, WI and a red a4 at Everhart O'leary in Janesville, WI both at msrp.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also, the dealer here was willing to deliver as far as Chicago so no matter where you are or what dealer you are chasing you may be able to work out an arrangement.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,255 Posts
Huling in Seattle has a black/black A4 with no takers at msrp (if you contact them through internet). It is not in yet but it will supposedly be soon since they have been invoiced.
:drink: :drink:
 

·
large member
Joined
·
105 Posts
Great idea! In Dallas I believe McDavid has a Black/BlackA4 and Freeman has a Red/Red/M6. No idea on MSRP but probably not at McDavid.
 

·
13 year owner
Joined
·
16,382 Posts
Behlmann had a black, red interior M6 that they put on the showroom floor after I took mine off.

There are too many dealers around here to keep track unless you call them on a daily basis.
 

·
Still plays with cars...
Joined
·
521 Posts
Black/black 4A at Sid Dillon in Blair, NE. Black/black 6M at Sid Dillon in Fremont, NE. So far as I know, those are the only two in Nebraska yet - other than the one that will at the Omaha Auto Show this weekend.
 

·
Still plays with cars...
Joined
·
521 Posts
By the way, Sid Dillon's a good dealer - they are selling at $1000 under MSRP (at least they did on mine).
 

·
Comp Eliminator Goat Driver
Joined
·
2,345 Posts
I would be very interested in information about what is available at the dealserships. If necessary I will travel out of state to get one if it means I can get it sooner than my dealer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bisch1 said:
I would be very interested in information about what is available at the dealserships. If necessary I will travel out of state to get one if it means I can get it sooner than my dealer.
Well there you go Bisch there's two in Nebraska and one in Iowa, some in Illinois, I'm sure KC probably has some too. And at least one UNDER msrp, that doesn't suck. I just want to see people get their friggin cars, thats all.
 

·
Comp Eliminator Goat Driver
Joined
·
2,345 Posts
britus56 said:
Well there you go Bisch there's two in Nebraska and one in Iowa, some in Illinois, I'm sure KC probably has some too. And at least one UNDER msrp, that doesn't suck. I just want to see people get their friggin cars, thats all.
Knew about the ones in Neb. Black is not my preference though. Hopefully by late this spring or early summer we will are be crusin in Nice Rides!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What's your color?? The car in Des Moines is yellow by the way, if anyone in the area is looking for a yellow one.
 

·
Comp Eliminator Goat Driver
Joined
·
2,345 Posts
britus56 said:
What's your color?? The car in Des Moines is yellow by the way, if anyone in the area is looking for a yellow one.
Would really like to get my hands on a Silver/Red A4. Would settle for a Yellow/Black A4 though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
King Auto in Ft. Lauderdale has two GTO's. One silver/black A4 and one purple/purple A4. The silver one was listed on ebay until yesterday and didn't get any bids. The dealer told me they want $1,500 over, but since the car didn't sell on ebay, they might be rethinking the asking price.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top