LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Hazard to Society
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all those cameras there, I'm sure a few of you guys have some video clips. Padre had his film crew with him video taping stuff.

Post em up folks.

Here is my boring clip from the event. Sorry that is all I had. I need to get a bigger memory card for my camera :(

Click here to watch GA-vs-FL-IV-Caravans

Anyone film the whole event, like 350Z guy did last year?

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
I'm waiting on my "film crew" (hehe) to come up with the CD. I think they got almost everything. Including me working on the car saying [email protected]#$% ^&*()!!!

Padre

·
Hazard to Society
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Including me working on the car saying [email protected]#$% ^&*()!!!

Padre
Cool.. can't wait.

Time for confession, and 20 hail mary's lol. I remember as a young alter boy, I used to have to confess my bad words, and the punishment/forgiveness for about 5 hail Mary's... the weird thing, the amounts kept going up as the words got worse or me getting older... haha

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
1,142 Posts
I am converting the DVD camera Videos to AVI files as we speak. I got alot of races but not all. Anyone have a place that the can host 600 megs? I even have my car sideways, too bad there wasnt a camera on my face!:wiggle:

·
8,959 Posts
I am converting the DVD camera Videos to AVI files as we speak. I got alot of races but not all. Anyone have a place that the can host 600 megs? I even have my car sideways, too bad there wasnt a camera on my face!:wiggle:
Get a GMail account then you can host videos at video.google.com and also create photo albums by downloading Picasa.

You'll be able to host tons of stuff for free.

Padre

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
I have a but load on the digital camcorder but DBluegoat is the only guy close to pull it off so we can post on the net.

·
Hazard to Society
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what about http://files-upload.com/

ftp Allows 1 gig uploads

·
See what had happened was....
414 Posts
Where is the video???

·
Registered
411 Posts
Mike, all I want to know is where is your V for Valdosta video???:secret:

·
See what had happened was....
414 Posts

·
8,959 Posts
OK, I got the DVD, mostly me, but some other good races.

Problem is I can't rip it, don't know how to convert it to WMV or MPG.

Any ideas?

Padre

·
Hazard to Society
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
1,142 Posts
Go to Slysoft.com and use the AnyDVD software with clone DVD mobile, Rips anything. Thats how I did mine. going to try and upload them somewhere today!

·
1,142 Posts
Ok I put 1 file out there let me know if it works. Then I will start with the rest, I have about 53 clips. some clips have 2 or 3 races some only have one.

Nevermind! I tried it and it works! I will name every clip the same so all you have to do is change the number at the end. so the next link will be http://media.putfile.com/Race-Clip-2 and then http://media.putfile.com/Race-Clip-3 and so on all thew way to 53. If thats too hard I dont know what to tell you!

http://media.putfile.com/Race-Clip-1

·
Hazard to Society
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damnit... can't view it from work.... they won't allow active content on these computers. did you get any with me in them?

·
1,142 Posts
Damnit... can't view it from work.... they won't allow active content on these computers. did you get any with me in them?

Dont know! havent watched them, just ripped and converted.

If you cant view active content, can you see the download clip at the bottom of the window? You have to click the link like 20 times but it lets you download the file.

You can also go to www.media.putfile.com and do a search on Race Clip and it will load a page of everything I have uploaded so far. I am only up to like 32 as of right now. will finish the rest after lunch.

·
Hazard to Society
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cool... just watched upto 38 so far. Thanks

The following clips can be trashed. No content

7, 12, 17, 18, 27, 35 (wtf...I need asprin )

1 - 20 of 39 Posts