LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
1,142 Posts
Cool... just watched upto 38 so far. Thanks

The following clips can be trashed. No content

7, 12, 17, 18, 27, 35 (wtf...I need asprin )
They havent been converted yet. I get an email when they are finished, will take a bit. uploaded over 700 megs.

Plus like I said all I did was convert and upload havent watched it. If theres no content, dont download! Ya gota take the good with the bad!

·
Its fast and fun.
892 Posts
Thanks for the Videos BJ!! Got me in #9.

·
Xterminator
1,595 Posts
okay... so what's the trick to downloading/saving these vids?

I've right clicked everything under the sun, and I see no obvious link to click.

Can someone please pass me the EASY BUTTON???

:cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
1,142 Posts
okay... so what's the trick to downloading/saving these vids?

I've right clicked everything under the sun, and I see no obvious link to click.

Can someone please pass me the EASY BUTTON???

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Unfortunatly no its real stupid, there is a download link under the video and once you click on it it takes you to another page where you have to hit a link 20 times. I have no idea why, then it lets you download. I didnt know this when I posted them. Give it aa try. I was able to download them.

·
2/23/2007 = [email protected]
3,962 Posts
Can't locate that Download button either.......... wonder..... does one have to become a member to get to that button, or has anyone downloaded without being a member?

·
Hazard to Society
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Can't locate that Download button either.......... wonder..... does one have to become a member to get to that button, or has anyone downloaded without being a member?
You need to be a member to download. I logged out of my account and the download option disappear.

·
I'm gonna get you!
2,811 Posts
Then I'm not sure what kind of file it gives you. Not avi or anything normal thats for sure.

·
3,962 Posts
Flv file will not play on Windows Media Player ..... Bummer

·
3,962 Posts
Thanks for the link.

I tried two different ways to have it converted.

First....just copying the Url

Second...... clicking x number of times on the Putfile download and it gave me an additional extension

Then pasted each one into the vixy converter box ............ either way...... received a message ..........URL resolve error (YouTube.com is down??)

Did you use the Converter Box and paste your URL for your video, or did you choose the "Video Conversion Tool"?????

·
3,962 Posts
21 - 39 of 39 Posts