LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm putting together a list of those folks that have posted that they're attending the Hot Rod Power Tour in at least one city. I'm putting this together so you'll know who you should expect to see on a city-by-city basis.
I've pulled this from existing threads, so if it's not right post up here and I'll fix it. Or if you need to be added to the list.
Where people weren't real clear about which cities they'd be able to visit, I took a best guess and also made an UNKNOWN list at the bottom of the post. If you're on that list and now definitely know which cities you'll visit, post up in here and I'll update the list.
For those of you planning on being in Kissimmee/Orlando on Friday 6/2, post up and we'll try to figure out a place to meet.
See you all soon!:drink:
(*=Long Haulers)

edit: I asked DY to create a forum under the "GTO Events" section and place this thread in there.

Orlando/Kissimmee- Place, how about WingHouse in Kissimmee? 6:30pm - Friday 6/2:
PowerDude*
ImpalaGuy*

Kissimmee, FL (Saturday 6/3):
PowerDude*
Impalaguy*
MTBDOC*
eds65gto* ('96 Impala SS)
tbyrne*
1969 SS*
jpr278*
marksceta*
fl04gto
kmrc ('68 Firebird)
HTRDLNCN
loudmouthgoat
Llorca
Chops?
aussieanp81

Gainesville, FL (Sunday 6/4):
PowerDude*
Impalaguy*
MTBDOC*
tbyrne*
1969 SS*
jpr278*
marksceta*
fl04gto
kmrc ('68 Firebird)
HTRDLNCN
loudmouthgoat
Llorca
Chops?
John1154?
aussieanp81

Perry, GA (Monday 6/5):
PowerDude*
Impalaguy*
MTBDOC*
tbyrne*
1969 SS*
jpr278*
marksceta*
fl04gto
kmrc ('68 Firebird)
John1154?
aussieanp81?

Columbia, SC (Tuesday 6/6):
PowerDude*
Impalaguy*
MTBDOC*
tbyrne*
1969 SS*
jpr278*
marksceta*
kmrc ('68 Firebird)
John1154?

Roanoke, VA (Wednesday 6/7):
PowerDude*
Impalaguy*
MTBDOC*
tbyrne*
1969 SS*
jpr278*
marksceta*
topperge
ruquick
TrixR4Kids
JerseyGTO?
lisatw151
John1154?
TurkeyHawk

Harrisburg, PA (Thursday 6/8):
PowerDude*
Impalaguy*
MTBDOC*
tbyrne*
1969 SS*
jpr278*
marksceta*
topperge
TrixR4Kids
JerseyGTO?
lisatw151
Aston Goat
Tims05
TurkeyHawk
GoatFever
John1154?
rubaseball44

Englishtown, NJ (Friday 6/9 and Saturday 6/10):
PowerDude*
Impalaguy*
MTBDOC*
tbyrne*
1969 SS*
jpr278*
marksceta*
topperge
TrixR4Kids
lisatw151
GTO86
Aston Goat
Tims05
BigRedGoat
goatsheadsoup
KrazyKracker?
BoostedLT5?
John1154?

???UNKNOWN/not sure about cities???:
JoeyD
BaadGoat2006
NYTIGER

·
Non Denominational Car Nut
2,347 Posts
Yup bro I will be there first couple stops.
unfortunately for me I have to work tuesday so I have to head back monday night unless something changes radically.
You need to start an email list and have everyone pass their cellnumbers around ,helps for the party part and in case anyone needs help.
The HotRodLincoln crew would be happy to help any GTOer in need :)
email frank at hotrodlincoln dot org

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good idea.
If everyone that's going wants to email me their cell phone # and at least a first name, I'll get the list together and send it out a few days prior to the start of the tour.
Email me your name and cell # to [email protected]

·
Banned
3,872 Posts
big props to you for doing this:patriot:

I have a group that is heading out on 6/1 with around 8 or so cars from various NE places and jpr278 will be one of the fellow brotheren with me representing the GTO crowd.
the more the merrier. anyone wanting to hook up for the ride down can send me a PM

·
been beat by a Nana lately?
3,874 Posts
1969 SS said:
big props to you for doing this
Absolutely. That must have taken some work to put all this together. Thanks PowerDude. :)

I'll be joining up in Gainesville Sunday, and following the tour to Virginia. But I'll have to work that weekend so I can't do the whole thing. :( Looking forward to it though!!! I've emailed you my cell number. :D

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,894 Posts
lisatw151 said:
Absolutely. That must have taken some work to put all this together. Thanks PowerDude. :)

I'll be joining up in Gainesville Sunday, and following the tour to Virginia. But I'll have to work that weekend so I can't do the whole thing. :( Looking forward to it though!!! I've emailed you my cell number. :D
gainesville huh? :sneaky: :D

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lisatw151 said:

Putcha onna de liss!

·
Non Denominational Car Nut
2,347 Posts
PowerDude said:
Good idea.
If everyone that's going wants to email me their cell phone # and at least a first name, I'll get the list together and send it out a few days prior to the start of the tour.
Email me your name and cell # to [email protected]
done..

·
Need A Little Beethoven?
5,639 Posts
I will be showing up at E-Town when they first show up, I believe that's the Saturday. I'll be down there early but I don't know exactly what time.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GT086 said:
I will be showing up at E-Town when they first show up, I believe that's the Saturday. I'll be down there early but I don't know exactly what time.
Got it. Thanks.

·
Turkeyhawk
832 Posts
I live practically in Harrisburg, PA so I can meet up when the tour stops here. Are you meeting in Hershey actually? What is the schedule for the day? I can recommend some wing place or direct you to a nearby Hooters >10 miles away. What is required to tag along, nothing? Just get in and drive along? Maybe I could do the Harrisburg to Englishtown run?

Let me know if anyone needs anything while in town. :gears:

·
GTO...Austalian for Pontiac!
1,527 Posts
And again: are any of you registered as a Long Haul, but have only yourself? I will have 2 passengers, and would greatly appreciate the second pass that you get with your registration.

Thanks!

·
2/23/2007 = [email protected]
3,962 Posts
Wanted to do the Long Haul, but installer has not completed several projects yet. Might be completed lated Wed..... but will need the Peders suggested alignment, and tune........ maybe alignment can be done on Thurs or Fri, and will attempt to attend the Tune on either June 2nd or 3rd that Jeremy is scheduled.......... if all can be completed by Sat, would go to Gainsville on Sunday and do the rest of the tour. Tight schedule due to installer stalling me to this late date.

Question....... could not find out what the price is for driver and 1 passenger without registering........ anyone know the cost factor?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey, I'll be riding with my buddy in his '68 Firebird. Still would like to get up with you guys in Orlando.

kmrc:)

·
Trailers are for Boats!
493 Posts
John, specators are free. If you want a one day entry for car and passengers, I think it is $20.00. There is no charge to just drive along the roads with the tour cars.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts