LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Power Tour

Hi:
I will be doing the Power Tour in my Black 96 Impala SS .
Where would be a good place to meet on the grounds?
I know nothing about the place.
Ed

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I'm pretty sure myself, and fellow member Llorca are probably going. If we go it will be Kissimee to Gainsville only. I will keep you updated. :thumbs:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
TurkeyHawk said:
I live practically in Harrisburg, PA so I can meet up when the tour stops here. Are you meeting in Hershey actually? What is the schedule for the day? I can recommend some wing place or direct you to a nearby Hooters >10 miles away. What is required to tag along, nothing? Just get in and drive along? Maybe I could do the Harrisburg to Englishtown run?

Let me know if anyone needs anything while in town. :gears:
Either sounds good! email me your real first name and your cell #. We'll call you on Thursday afternoon.

·
been beat by a Nana lately?
3,874 Posts
Dang. I wanna go to Kissimmee too. Hmmm. I may have to work on that. Carl, I got a "pamphlet" in the mail confirming my registration, tour schedule and so on and so forth. Is that all I need? Or should I be expecting more?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
lisatw151 said:
Dang. I wanna go to Kissimmee too. Hmmm. I may have to work on that. Carl, I got a "pamphlet" in the mail confirming my registration, tour schedule and so on and so forth. Is that all I need? Or should I be expecting more?
That's all I've gotten. Be sure you take it with you, though!
It's your confirmation letter for check in at whereever you start the tour.

Ummmm. Maybe you ought to go ahead and stick it in your glovebox so you don't forget it???
:wall:

·
3,874 Posts
PowerDude said:
That's all I've gotten. Be sure you take it with you, though!
It's your confirmation letter for check in at whereever you start the tour.

Ummmm. Maybe you ought to go ahead and stick it in your glovebox so you don't forget it???
:wall:
Hmmm. If I didn't know better, I'd think you knew me. I do tend to be somewhat forgetful from time to time. :p It's on my kitchen table. Yes, you're right. I will do that first thing in the morning. :) Good advice. As usual.

·
Trailers are for Boats!
493 Posts
You don't need that flyer. That will probably be the only thing you get from Family Events. When you show up at the registration trailer have your I.D., vehicle registration card and you must have "proof of insurance". They are real picky about that last one.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
ImpalaGuy said:
You don't need that flyer. That will probably be the only thing you get from Family Events. When you show up at the registration trailer have your I.D., vehicle registration card and you must have "proof of insurance". They are real picky about that last one.
My B.

·
Trailers are for Boats!
493 Posts
Glad the Power Tour did finally get bumped up to the "GTO Events" area.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
should be at the first 2 or 3 stops

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Cell #'s

Just a reminder:
If you want your name and cell # on a list for contacting other members for get togethers, or just help while on the tour, please email me you first name and cell # at [email protected]
I'll distribute the list of info I have to those folks that have sent me a number on Thursday, 6/1.

·
Trailers are for Boats!
493 Posts
Think you could send that out a little sooner? I will be on the road already on the first. Maybe the 30th would be a better deadline.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
ImpalaGuy said:
Think you could send that out a little sooner? I will be on the road already on the first. Maybe the 30th would be a better deadline.
Sure.
The 30th it is. You all heard the Impala! Send your info to me next Tuesday (5/30) by 5:00PM.
I'll send the list out shortly after.

·
You build it, I break it!
4,621 Posts
Hey guys is Saturday at english town still open for seeing the cars and maybe doing some racing?? If i come i will be leaving Fri night and driving down there for saturday. Not sure if its worht it if its only for the long haulers and such. Let me know whats going on that day if anyone knows.

Anthony

·
Trailers are for Boats!
493 Posts
Saturday is for the Long Haulers. It is not really a "show" day. There is an assembly, a group picture, sponsor giveaways, and then everyone leaves. Blow off work on Friday and you'll have a much better time.

·
3,874 Posts
PowerDude, can you change the cities I'm going to be in on the list? Things have changed a bit for me and I'm not going to be able to make the first half of the tour. I will, however, be joining up in Roanoke, and will be going all the way to Englishtown. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
lisatw151 said:
PowerDude, can you change the cities I'm going to be in on the list? Things have changed a bit for me and I'm not going to be able to make the first half of the tour. I will, however, be joining up in Roanoke, and will be going all the way to Englishtown. Thanks! :)
No prob.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts