·
Non Denominational Car Nut
2,347 Posts
Getting closer....
Some stuff I ran across..
also party afterwards at Hooters Friday night after 10pm
9101 International Dr # 2210, Orlando, 32819 - (407) 355-7711
its .36 mi north of Orange County Convention Center

I work for PEAK, and wanted to let you all know we're hosting a Pre-Party again this year on Friday night. Hopefully you've already seen our poster with the details in either the June or July issues of HRM.

An insider tip -- we're giving away a bag full of good stuff to the first 250 hot rods and kustoms that roll in. We'll again this year provide food, drinks, and of course --Miss PEAK and Miss SplitFire!

Plus check out and then enter to win our 400hp SplitFire/PEAK Mustang - this year's 5.0 & Super Ford featured build-up car, built in partnership with Ford Racing and Paul Svnicki at Paul's High Performance.

Location and time:
Friday, June 2, 2006
6:00pm to 8:30pm
AutoZone
4613 S. Orange Blossom
Orlando, FL

More details at www.splitfire.com/hrpt_promo.html

Looking forward to the Power Tour, and hope to see you at PEAK Pre-Party!

Josh Russell

·
Registered
72 Posts
After a change of events I will now be there in Harrisburg PA meeting all of you. I just bought fellow ls2gto member brenteb02's 04', mid 10sec GTO. It the blue Cartek GTO with the single STS turbo that put 585 down at the wheels and ran a 10.6. It is an amazin ride and I couldnt resist it. I was wondering what hotel everyone was staying at if you are going to be in Harrisburg PA?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Just got to Orlando.
I've got to work tomorrow down here, but my son and I are planning on going to AutoZone.
Thanks for the goody bag tip, HTRDLNCN. Now we'll try to get there early (like miss Peak wasn''t reason enough).

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,894 Posts
rubaseball44 said:
After a change of events I will now be there in Harrisburg PA meeting all of you. I just bought fellow ls2gto member brenteb02's 04', mid 10sec GTO. It the blue Cartek GTO with the single STS turbo that put 585 down at the wheels and ran a 10.6. It is an amazin ride and I couldnt resist it. I was wondering what hotel everyone was staying at if you are going to be in Harrisburg PA?
wow congrats!!!!

you got one hell of a deal!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Would love to meet up with other GTO owners on Sat.6-3-06
Anyone going to Old Town on Highway 192 in Kissimmee Fl.that night?They have a Saturday night cruise every week with some of the best pre 1973 cars that you will find here in Florida. Let me know by Email [email protected] and I will try to meet up with you after 6:30PM Sat. Night .
I have a Torrid Red ,Black In. 2006 GTO M32 Automatic.18 inch Wheels.Hope to see ya there.I love my new GTO. Cruise on GTO Lovers!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Stop by the Orange County Convention Center on Saturday afternoon and check us out.
I might end up at Old Town on Sat. night.

·
Registered
5 Posts
old town Sat night

PowerDude said:
Stop by the Orange County Convention Center on Saturday afternoon and check us out.
I might end up at Old Town on Sat. night.

Power dude thanks for the convention invite working 14 hrs today ,but will be at old town around 7 pm

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
dctech24 said:
Power dude thanks for the convention invite working 14 hrs today ,but will be at old town around 7 pm
14 hrs? Ouch!
But ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
Hopefully we'll see you at old town.

·
Registered
736 Posts
when you guys make it to salem va, look for a black gto with "ruquik" on the tags.

any idea on the time you guys will roll into salem civic center??

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
ruquik said:
when you guys make it to salem va, look for a black gto with "ruquik" on the tags.

any idea on the time you guys will roll into salem civic center??
The "show" is open from 2-8pm.
I'm guessing I'll show up between 3 and 4pm.

·
Non Denominational Car Nut
2,347 Posts
41 - 54 of 54 Posts