LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the Predator yesterday but got home too late to install it. I took it to work with me this morning and am waiting to install it after work before I leave for home. This day is going verrrrry sloooooowly.
:drink::drink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
459 Posts
Time flies when you're having fun! :banghead:
 

·
Oh my f*ck!
Joined
·
6,464 Posts
It seems that all the guys in my group, myself including, will be feeling ill starting in a few minutes. It's expected to last the next couple of hours, unfortunately. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
459 Posts
Yeah, :drink: I think it's about beer thirty here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never have a problem. It is always beer thirty somewhere in the world.
:drink::drink:
 

·
Oh my f*ck!
Joined
·
6,464 Posts
Tails said:
I never have a problem. It is always beer thirty somewhere in the world.
:drink::drink:
In college, we always used to say "It's 5 o'clock somewhere"
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
Todays is my b-day......I already left work!!!!!!!! GOING to the BEACH..........where's my beer.......

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
459 Posts
Tails said:
I got the Predator yesterday but got home too late to install it. I took it to work with me this morning and am waiting to install it after work before I leave for home. This day is going verrrrry sloooooowly.
:drink::drink:
Are you planning on getting the car dyno'd? I'd really like to see some before and afters. I know someone on here stated that he lost power, but I think that was due to other mods if I remember correctly.
 

·
Feynman fan
Joined
·
2,336 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
Todays is my b-day......I already left work!!!!!!!! GOING to the BEACH..........where's my beer.......

:)
Happy Birthday!!!! Here: :drink:
 

·
Go Tigers!
Joined
·
2,455 Posts
gangster1 said:
Are you planning on getting the car dyno'd? I'd really like to see some before and afters. I know someone on here stated that he lost power, but I think that was due to other mods if I remember correctly.
mlc dynoed his before and after and got like 12 hp gain I believe with
his 6 speed. He also got like 8 ft/1bs tq. I think. That with the invaluable
parameters that you can monitor makes it a great buy in my book.
 

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
Joined
·
2,137 Posts
He must be out being slammed into his seat :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
588 Posts
phobos512 said:
In college, we always used to say "It's 5 o'clock somewhere"
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
LMAO. Too funny!

I went to San Diego State where the saying was, "It's 10AM somewhere"...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,691 Posts
Tails said:
I never have a problem. It is always beer thirty somewhere in the world.
:drink::drink:
LOL
I have a clock with text on it that says "no drinking before 5". Every number on the clock is a 5 :drink: :drink:
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
3,327 Posts
Happy birthday late Andrew.

Hey :drink: Tails :drink: I thought you were not going to mod your car? :drink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Warren said:
Happy birthday late Andrew.

Hey :drink: Tails :drink: I thought you were not going to mod your car? :drink:
I never said that. I just wait for some else to do it first. BTW the Predator tune is great however the screen went nuts (can't read it) and I can no longer use it. I am sure Tom will take care of me.
:drink::drink:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top